F I V E

"What's taking him so long?" I looked at my wrist watch to check the time when I realized I'm not wearing it. I groaned and brushed my face with my hands. Why did Denise have to make everything so hard for me? Why didn't she pack me everything that I needed?

I don't know what's taking Sage so long. He already removed his aviators when we were finished eating and it was a good thing that the people didn't recognize him. He told me he needed to stop by at the comfort room first. It's been a while since he got in. I spent my time leaning on the car waiting for him.

Moments later, the comfort room's door burst open but to my disappointment it wasn't Sage who came out. It was the gasoline boy. I watched him as he went back to the gasoline station and I noticed he was burly. He's too big for a gasoline boy. Why doesn't he apply as a bouncer or a body guard?

"What are you looking at?"

I moved away from the car startled only to find Sage standing near me laughing.

"Don't do that again. You're going to kill me with a heart attack idiot." I hissed.

"Sorry." He muttered. He turned his gaze to the gasoline boy who was now busy attending a customer. "Were you checking out the gasoline boy?" He teased.

"Of course not!" I growled.

He just smirked at me before he entered the car. I rounded up before I followed him inside. He started the engine and when I thought we were going back on the road, he turned the wheel and drove to the gas station. He parked the car right in front of the gasoline boy and turned the engine off.

"I want a full tank." Sage ordered and the gasoline boy rushed to fill the tank. Sage gave him the payment when it was filled and told him to keep the change. He turned it back on and drove back on the road. We continued to drive on where we left on.

"You know, he's too big for you."

I looked at Sage curiously. What is he talking about? He caught my gaze and answered, "The gasoline guy. He's too big for you and you're no match to him."

"What are you implying? I'm not interested with him, okay?" I explained to him. "I was just wondering because his size was too big for a gasoline boy."

"You noticed that too?"

"Well yeah. Anyway, can I borrow your phone?" I asked while holding out my hand to him. "I need to call my parents first."

He reached for his pockets but not tearing his eyes from the road. He gave it to me and I grabbed it instantly. I haven't even informed my parents about what happened and I can sense that they're already worried about me since I haven't contacted them since last night.

I dialled my mom's number and it was a good thing I memorized it. After a few rings she answered it and I was right. She sounded worried from the other side. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Mom?" I whispered.

"Allie? Is that you?" She asked sounding unsure like she heard wrong.

"Yes mom. It's me, Allie." I cringed when I heard my people rushing from behind and I recognized my father and brother shouting.

"Is that Allie?"

"Where's that girl?! She hasn't been home!"

My mom kept making them relax but as I know the two boys of my family they wouldn't budge.

"Allie Foy Stewart! Where the hell are you?" My mom hissed over the phone and I can feel her sending me daggers right now.

I gathered a deep courage before I started answering her. My family's going to kill me if they found out I run away with the prince. It's not like I'm going to live him or whatsoever. I'm just having the time of my life. Besides, it's my parents' fault why I haven't contacted them before. I broke my phone a month ago and as a punishment, they won't buy me a new one until school starts which is two months from now.