Forest

Chapter 15:

On Monday morning,Ginny woke up, normally, rubbing the sleeps out of her eyes and stretching with a yawn, she had had a good nights sleep... Unlike her husband, beside her lied Harry, who's eyes were red, but shut, and some age showed on his face, with a child with beaming purple hair sprawled across him. He was up most the night, Teddy would sleep for an hour, then scream and wake up, therefore waking up Harry, he then would go back to sleep, leaving an annoyed but awake Harry lying there, and then just before Harry would get some sleep, Teddy would wake right back up, making Harry even more awake! It was a continuous process.

"Come on buddy." Ginny whispered into Teddy's ear trying to yank the boy off her husband. Teddy yawned, muttering a few words. Ginny pulled his Hippogriff boxers, almost causing them to snap, in an attempt to wake the boy up fully.

"Right, let's go get some sugar cereal!" She exclaimed, loud enough as to wake Teddy up, but soft enough so that Harry wouldn't, with that, Teddy was eager eyed and wide awake.

As the morning went on, Teddy was found high on energy running around his bedroom, exploring the paintings, he really did love it, he giggled every time the painting Moony walked by him, he would yell happily at Moony, as if the wolf was real.

At eleven o'clock, a tired but awake Harry was found joining his family in the bedroom, watching Teddy sprint around the room, he laughed.

"Teddy, calm down!" Harry told the boy, who yelled and screamed, obviously craving his godfathers attention . "What did we feed you for breakfast?"

"He had sugar cereal." Ginny answered, and turned to Harry with raised eyebrows and a grin" never again!"

"Last time we treat him to that." Harry agreed.

"LaLaLa." Chanted Teddy skipping around his bedroom, then running out over kissing Harry on the lips.

"Let's get out." Ginny suggested, well not suggested, they were going to go out whether they liked it or not, "let's go out and explore the forest, we haven't been out there in ages, and the weather is fine for this time of year."

"Sounds great." Harry agreed.

Harry took Teddy into his arms and went to take him to get dressed.

"Get the blue ones,Harry." Ginny shouted up the stairs after them.

They dressed Teddy in blue dungarees and overalls, with a light red rain jacket and yellow Wellington boots, along with a back pack filled with his favourite stuffed animals and toys. Ginny also packed a picnic to bring along too, with some fruit and sandwiches.

"Oh it's going to be great having James and all the other kids in here." Ginny said to herself, but Harry heard, and felt brilliant and excited inside.

"How many are we planning on having?" Harry asked almost eagerly, thinking that he really had no say in the matter, carrying Teddy down the stairs.

"Um." Ginny thought for a moment " well we're having more than one, that's for sure, and I don't want two, so three or four I guess, not including Teddy.

"Don't include Teddy." Harry told her, it was clear he wanted lots of children.

Ginny shot him an angry look, looking genuinely upset at his comment,her face went red" he's our son Harry, we may not be his parents, but he's our son." She snapped and took Teddy into an embrace, Harry looked slightly taken aback.

"You read to go outside Bear?, we're gonna have lots of fun." She beamed at him warmly, the cute boy smiled in his dungarees and nodded.

"Uh-Huh, Teddy, Mummy and Daddy ave fun!" He jumped up and gave Ginny a high five and Ginny smiled.