Chapter 7

((Author's Note- Sassy Kellin is the best Kellin. That is all.))

"Fúck, faster. Please, God, harder!" I groaned out.

The guy who's name I have yet to learn continued to thrust into me, although something was off.

Having sex never felt right anymore. Especially when the guy you were having sex with had no idea what he was doing.

"Babe, I'm close." Mystery boy moaned out.

"No you aren't. Hold back until I tell you to." I growled out, rolling us over so that I was on top.

I grinded my hips against his, trying to find my prostate, which he hadn't even came close to hitting.

I let out a loud moan as I finally managed to find it, angling my hips that way before slamming my hips down repeatedly on him, moaning loudly.

The boy tried thrusting his hips up, but I just held them down. He wasn't helping matters, he kept thrusting at all the wrong times and messing up my rhythm I had.

"I'm close, Kellin, holy fúck." He groaned.

"I am too." I said breathily, continuing my quick movements. Being an athlete had its benefits, one being that I could move easily and swiftly, especially while having sex.

It was disappointing that he didn't even try to jerk me off.

Does this dude even know how to pleasure someone besides himself?

I rolled my eyes as I thrust my hips down, my hand coming to wrap around my own length as I jerked myself off quickly.

He came in the condom with a loud moan, it took me a few more minutes since I hadn't really been pleasured before I had to take matters into my own hands.

I rolled off of him, not even out of breath.

"What's your name again?" I asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed as I started to throw on my clothes. I don't want to be here another second, this asshole didn't know how to work his god damn penis.

"Bryce." He said, looking hurt.

I can't help it, I roll my eyes again.

"So, can I get your number?" He asked, sitting up as I finished getting dressed.

I laughed harder than I had in a while, clutching my stomach.

"Holy fúck. This is hilarious. You're hilarious." I said through my laughs, finally toning it down to small giggles.

"What?" He said defensively.

"I'll call you when you learn how to use your dick." I informed him, making sure I had all of my things before I left him sitting there.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My first day of college is today. I'm not nervous, because soccer practice doesn't start for a month or so.

I only have three classes a week, and they're in the mornings so I can do whatever I want afterwards.

Justin drove me in his parent's van. We took the seats out to make room for all of my stuff that I'll be putting in the dorm.

Apparently I have to share it with someone, but I don't care. I'm just hoping that he's hot and gay so that college won't be too boring.

"Kells, you coming?" He asked, waving his hand in front of me.

I laughed and nodded, snapping out of my daydream.

I had three suitcases, seven boxes, and a bunch of other shit that I needed with me.

I groaned, looking at all of the things I had yet to unpack.

"Justin...." I whined out, but he just shook his head.

"Come on, Kellin." He said with a laugh, and with that, we began the tiring effort of unpacking everything.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I plopped down on my new bed, pushing my sweaty hair out of my eyes as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Holy shit." I said with a breathy laugh. I honestly can't believe that I'm actually here, in the same college that I've dreamed of since I was young.

"Mother fúcker!" I hear an all-too-familiar voice at the door.

Vic Fuentes is in my room.

"Why the hell are you here? Get out of my room! I'm waiting for my roommate to come in and I don't want you to scare him with your ugly face." I growled out, sitting up on the edge of my bed.

"I am your roommate, dumbass."