Chapter 35

((Author's Note- Comment, comment, comment! Also if ya'll are in the giving mood, go check out my one shot book and my new story, hurricane. Thanks baes, have fun reading! ))

I rubbed the hickey on my neck as we made our way to the outdoor patio, sitting down at a table that was a good distance away from Vic's.

Mike sat down, and I plopped down right on his lap, causing him to groan.

"Okay, dude, you look light but you're heavy as fúck." He groaned quietly, causing me to laugh quietly.

Well, I thought it was quietly, but the sound caused Vic to turn around and look at us, a scowl on his face as he supposedly assessed the situation that was me and Mike.

"Kiss me." I said quickly, quiet enough so that no one could hear. His eyes widened and I chuckled, amused by how innocent he was acting about this whole thing. For a top, he sure was timid.

"Kells, I don't think..."

"Come on, Mikey. Trust me. You already gave me a hickey, it's just kissing. It's for a good cause." I said softly, running my hand down his chest as I cast a side-long glance in Vic's direction. He was still looking over here, good. Let him watch.

I turned so that I was straddling Mike, wrapping my arms around his neck. My back was facing Vic now, but I didn't care as I pressed my lips against Mike's, thoroughly grossed out. He was younger than me, he was way too smart, and he was my friend. Mike wasn't my type in the slightest.

Vic was my type.

The thought only made me kiss Mike harder, clearly rocking my body into his as we made out. Mike let out a startled noise that almost sounded like a moan, but I knew better.

It was that very moment when I felt hands on the back of my, or should I say Mike's, hoody as I was roughly shoved away, onto the table. As I used my elbows to prop myself up, I saw Mike getting the shít getting beat out of him by none other than Vic Fuentes.

That wasn't supposed to happen.

"Hey!" I yelled, scrambling up, off of the table. I grabbed onto the back of Vic's shirt and pulled hard, effectively getting him off of Mike.

Of course, I didn't know that I'd actually move him, so when he did come tumbling towards me, I fell backwards along with him. I quickly got pinned underneath Vic, letting out an embarrassing squeak as he landed on top of me.

I stared up into his gorgeous brown eyes and I could feel sparks wherever his body was touching mine. He looked down at me, and I swore that I could see the same longing within his eyes that I was sure was showing in mine.

Before I could say anything that I'd regret, my knight in shining armor swooped in to save me. He towered above the both of us, his arms crossed.

"Get off of my boyfriend, Vic." He said, trying to sound strong, but I knew it was hard for Mike. From what I could see, he wasn't really good at showing romantic feelings towards others, and especially not good with acting about said feelings.

Vic's mouth fell open as he looked from Mike to me, his eyes wide. I smirked as Mine pushed him off of me and helped me up.

I giggled and pressed myself against Mike's body, letting out a giggle for good measure as he picked me up by my àss. He held on tightly even though I could see that he wasn't into it, holding me up to his level as we looked into each other's eyes. Ew, gross.