Apologize

"What are you doing here? I told you to never come back here." I looked down at the petite blonde girl at my front door.

"I know but- but I came to apalogize Harry." Kristen said looking up at me.

"Why? So you can hurt my girlfriend and I again? Just go home Kristen!"

She sighed; looking down at her hands then looked up at me with her bright blue eyes.

She always had beautiful eyes and such a great body and and- and HARRY! You have a half-naked gorgeous girlfriend up in your room waiting for you.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I sighed and opened the door wider

"Fine, come in."

Stepping to the side I watched as Kristen walked through the door way and into the living room.

"Ill um go get Em."

"Wait!" She screamed. "We don't need Emily. Why can't we talk and hang?" Kristen ran her hand up my bare chest. I should have out clothes on before opening the door.

Stupid bitch interrupted my time with Emily.

I grabbed her wrist in my hand and threw it off of me.

"This is why! Touch me again and you're leaving. Last try Kristen then I'm done."

"Fine! Fine go get her."

I rolled my eyes and ran up the steps to my room.

~Emily's POV~

When I left Harry down stairs I walked to his room and sat on his bed. Sitting there, I giggled softly to myself.

Why?

I don't really know. I'm just happy to be spending time with the boy I always had a crush on. Who knew that I would be in this situation right now.

Yes I miss my mom very much but if the terrible night never happened I'd probably still be depressed and cutting.

Harry had made me a way better person.

I lay back in the bed and smile wide, imagining Harrys muscular perfect self straddling over me.

"Thinking of me again my darling?"

I looked up and saw Harry walking into his room. I stood up from the bed and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso

"Always sexy!" I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. "Who was at the door?"

Harry looked down and started playing with the hem of his shirt hanging off me.

"Kristen, she wants to apologize."

My smile dropped as I stepped back from him.

"Yeah but if you want I would gladly send her away. She doesn't have the right to-"

"I'll listen." I said looking up into his eyes.

Harry looked at me with a confused face.

"Are you sure? You don't have to Emily."

"No I will. If I don't at least try she will remain hating me and try to make your life miserable."

I smiled softly and poked his stomach with my pointer finger.

"Put some clothes on and I'll meet you down stairs."

Leaning up, I kissed Harry's cheek and walked to the open bedroom door but stopped in my tracks and turned back to him.

"How about while I'm talking to Kristen you go talk to Niall?" I asked watching as Harry pulled his probably dirty shirt off the ground and slipped it on.