Post-its & Diaries

I'm going to try something new. Everytime someone in my story is thinking something/saying something in their head ill make it in italics. When they say something it will be in "quotes" and if it's in normal writing then it's just the scene.

If you like it, tell me.

If not, tell me that too haha :]

Enjoy!!

~Emily's POV~

I feel bad for yelling at Anne, especially because I know she's just trying to help me but I mean come on!

"I have enough to worry about with Emily." I mimicked Anne as I attempted to sit on my bed.

My ribs still fucking hurt. Whenever I try to sit down I have to sit like I'm nine months pregnant. I look ridiculous but I can still take care of things by myself.

Speaking of doing things by myself. I should really go try and take a shower.

I stand up from the bed,even though i JUST sat down, and grab my towel.

Walking over to the door I grab the handle and turn. Opening the door I see Harry look up from the floor and down at me.

Wow his eyes look exceptionally green today.

Emily relax! Focus!!

"How long we're you standing there?" I asked stepping back into my room.

"Just walked up to your door actually."

"Bullshit Harry. I know you were standing out there contemplating about coming in."

I heard Harry sigh as I turned around to go sit on my bed AGAIN.

Hopefully this rant won't last that long. I wanna go take a shower.

"Harry go ahead and yell at me. I know it was bad of me to yell at your mom and I'm a terrible person. Blah blah blah."

I watched as he walked into the room and shut the door behind him.

"Em don't say that. Believe me I know my moms annoying. And yes she is trying to only help but I understand why you yelled at her. At least you could get away with it. If I yelled at my mom like that she would beat my ass."

I cracked a tiny smile but it disappeared when Harry sat next to me on the bed.

"So what's the true reason your here Harry? Coming to make sure I'm not killing myself?"

"No. I just came up here to talk to you. I care for you."

"Ha! If you cared about me why did you leave me at the hospital?"

"I was mad that you didn't tell me about how you felt. If you were in that much pain I would want to know. I'm your boyfriend and I care for you so much Em."

"If you cared then where did you go? Your mom said Niall's not home."

I crossed my arms over much to stand my ground but when I heard Harry sigh I let it all go, his cuteness getting the best of me.

"I was just going for a walk but...."

BUT! No but's Harry.

"...Kristen saw me and picked me up. I didn't have sex with her or anything so don't think that."

"Did you do anything?" I asked,watching Harry play with his hands.

He only does that when he's nervous.

"She kissed me and tried to unzip my pants but I pushed her away and ran off."

Thank god!

"But you still got in the car Harry. You know she's up to no good when she's around you."