Chapter 5

Before you knew it 2 more weeks had passed by. They had been spent on the road, sleeping in cheap motel rooms, and hanging out with the Winchester brothers. You loved every minute of it. It was so different than your real life, and you were starting to wish that you could stay here.

Today you were in another little motel room, sharing a bed with Dean. At first it had been awkward sharing a bed with the man, but you loved having the comfort of having him close. Dean and Sam had gone to the morgue, while you decided to stay back and do some research. All three of you thought it was a vampire nest, but you had no idea where.

You still hadn't heard anything from Cas, but you were kind of glad. You figured the longer he took to figure everything out, the longer you could enjoy with Sam and Dean. Standing up from the table, you became dizzy, like you had one too many drinks. Trying to make your way to the bed, you barely made it before the dizziness over took you and you blacked out.

____________________________________________________

Waking up, you realized you had passed out for over two hours. Thank goodness Sam and Dean weren't back, they would have been concerned, and you wouldn't have been able to go on the hunt tonight with them. Wondering why you blacked out, you pushed it to the back of your mind. You had more important things to worry about.

Hearing your phone buzz, you quickly pick it up to see a text from Dean.

Done with the morgue. Bringing food back.

Splashing cold water on your face, you walk back to the laptop just as the door opens. Sam and Dean walk through, carrying a large pizza and beer.

"Thought we'd switch it up tonight, have some pizza before the hunt. You okay? You seem a little pale," Dean says, looking closely at your face.

"I'm fine, just took a cat nap." You reply, grabbing a slice of pizza, and shoving it into your mouth.

"So get this, the vampire nest is in an abandoned hotel a couple blocks away. We think there's only 3 or 4, so it should be quick." Sam says, taking his laptop from you.

"Yeah we can handle it, if you want to stay back and get some rest." Dean tells you, and you could see the concern in his face. You still felt dizzy, but otherwise felt fine.

"No I'm fine, let's go gank us some vampires."

Ten minutes later you park on the street across from the abandoned motel. Half of it had been torn down, leaving only one row of rooms. Taking machetes out of the trunk, Dean tells you to stay with him, while Sam goes to the other rooms. The first room was a bust, nothing except a rabbit that scared the crap out of you. Same with the second and third room. The fourth room was different. Carefully opening the door, you notice a couple of figures in the room. Dean barges in, taking the guys head off before he even knew what hit him. You follow suit, taking on the younger vampire, getting hit a couple of times before his head went rolling off. Dean was being double teamed, two big burly vampires. Sneaking up behind, you take out the one closest to you, before Dean gets the upper hand, and kills the last one. Sam bursts in the door, noticing he missed all the fun.

"Wow, great job Y/N, you were great with the machete. How about we go to the bar to celebrate?" Dean said, giving you a smile.

Still feeling dizzy, you decide to head back to the motel. "Why don't you guys drop me off, then you go. I'm pretty tired from my first vamp kill."

Quickly dropping you off and changing, the boys take off for the bar located down the street. You take a sip of water, thinking maybe you were just thirsty. But the pounding in your head, and the dizziness just got worse, and soon you felt yourself falling onto the bed, blacking out one more time.

_____________________________________________

"Y/N, Y/N, wake up princess. Come on, wake up." Dean says as he gently shakes your shoulders. Opening your eyes, you realize the sun was already up, and you had passed out longer than you had thought.

Rubbing your eyes, you slowly sit up, realizing the dizziness and pounding in your head had gone away.

"You okay Y/N? You were passed out when we came back, and you slept like the dead." Sam said, as he walked past you from the bathroom.

Not wanting to worry them with your dizzy spells, you pretend everything is fine. "Yeah, just a little tired. I'm still getting used to hunter hours."

"Well get up and get ready then, we are heading back to Bobby's. He needs our help with some research." Dean tells you, while throwing you your duffle bag.

Within the hour, you were back on the road, heading back to Bobby's. Your headache had come back, but so far the dizziness had stayed away. Hoping you wouldn't pass out again, you enjoyed the drive, arriving all too soon at Bobby's.

Taking your duffle bag from Dean, you lead the boys inside, heading back up to the spare room, getting rid of your duffle bag. As you turn around to head back down, you hear a flap of wings, and Cas is in front of you.

"Wow Cas, you scared me! It's been awhile, " you tell him, expecting him to follow you down the stairs. However he grabs your shoulder, holding you in place.

"I have information. I thought you might want to hear it first, before I tell Sam and Dean."

Feeling nervous, you wander over to the bed, and gently sit down on the edge. You've been waiting for this moment for weeks, but you weren't ready to leave. Sam had become your best friend, and your relationship with Dean was complicated. You loved hunting, and driving the country, and didn't want to have to go back to your normal, boring life.

"Alright Cas, what's the news?"

"You really are from a different reality, and I've found it. However you were in a car accident, and your body is in a coma there. I'm not sure how much longer your body will last there. We will need to take you back quickly, before your body dies."