Chapter 12

You feel the sun shining on your face, and you stretch before groaning in pain. You had celebrated a little too hard last night, and your head was feeling the after effects. Deciding the best course of action was to get up and pop some aspirin, you start to scoot out of bed, until you realized you were being held in place. You glance down at the strong arm that was currently wrapped around your waist. Turning to face Dean, you settle back down onto your pillow, taking the chance to observe Dean. It wasn't often you had a chance to casually check Dean out. You glance at the long eye lashes, they made him seem much more delicate than he let on. His nose was dusted with freckles, and you lost track of time as you tried to count them before you gave up. Your gaze went lower, to his full, lush lips. As you stared at them, remembering how talented they were at kissing, they started to curve up in a smile.

"Morning princess," they said, and your gaze moved back to Dean's green eyes.

"Morning," you reply back. Dean leans down, pressing his lips against yours, deepening the kiss before moving away.

"I could get used to waking up like that," he murmured, his finger casually wrapping your hair around it.

You slide out of bed, and walk into the bathroom, and Dean joins you, working in tandem to get ready for the day.

You were soon on your way down the stairs, and noticed Sam and Bobby were also up, and had a visitor.

"Cas!" You shout, running the rest of the way, and threw your arms around him. He stood there awkwardly, not sure what he should do.

"It's so nice to see you again, Cas. Thank you so much for bringing me back here." You tell him, as Dean joins everyone in the study.

"I'm hungry, who hasn't had breakfast yet?" You see everyone's hand go in the air. "Fine, I'll cook breakfast, you do dishes."

You get busy in the kitchen, cooking bacon, and making pancakes. Surprised that no one had come in for coffee, you glance in the study, and you see all four men gathered close together, talking quiety. Upset that they hadn't included you, you decide to go back in the kitchen and ignore them. You would get information out of them later.

Five minutes later, you feel arms wrap around you. "Smells good." Dean said against your ear.

"It's almost ready, why don't you get some coffee," you tell him, pushing him towards the coffee pot. Soon the other men joined you, sitting down at the table. You place the food in the middle, sitting in a chair next to Dean. Cas stood by the table until you yelled at him.

"Hey Cas, get a chair and sit down. It's kinda creepy having you loom over all of us like that."

He quickly complied, and soon everyone, except Cas, was piling food on to their plates, and then stuffing their faces. As soon as everyone was occupied with food, you decided to bring up the moment earlier.

"So what were you boys talking about earlier? Sounded important." You casually bring up, causing Dean to choke on his food. Once he took a drink and cleared his throat, he turned to face you.

"Cas didn't want to tell you right away, but both Sam and I thought you needed to know. We also know you would find out somehow and we wanted it to be from us."

Taking a deep breath you ask, "So what's up."

Squinting his eyes in confusion, Cas finally understood what you meant. "Its about why are here, and why I needed to bring you back. It wasn't just because Dean is in love with you, but because of your Mother."

Looking towards Dean when Cas mentioned love, you saw him blush. Neither of you had mentioned the big L word yet.

"What does this have to do with my Mom?" You asked, confused.

"Your Mom was not from your reality, but from this one. She was a prophet, and was in charge of translating ancient spells. It became too dangerous, and the Angel Zophiel transported her to an alternate reality to keep her safe."

You stay quiet for a moment to take it all in. The men understood your need for silence and sat there quietly, eating.

"So my Mom was a prophet. Why did they never bring her back here?"

"Because the Angel vanished, and nobody knew about your Mom, until you were brought here. I've talked to other Angels, and we believe your Mom gave you a clue about where she hid the spells, and that's why you were brought here."

Standing up, you walk over to get another cup of coffee, stalling to remain calm. "But she never told me anything! The only thing of hers I still have is..." Reaching up, you touch your neck.

"I had a necklace, but I lost it. It had some weird symbols on it, and she gave it to me a week before she died."

Dean joined you by the coffee pot. "You mean this necklace? I kept it as a momento, something I could remember you by." He started to place it on your neck, but Cas held his hand out. "May I?"

Nodding your head, Dean handed it to Cas. He studied it for a moment before speaking up. "It's in enochian. It's the key to where the spells are. It says where my heart lays. I'm not sure what that means."

"So what should we do?" You wondered outloud.

"Try to find the spells, see what was so important that your Mom was given a different life. Also we need to keep you safe, there is a dangerous Angel out there who really wants the spells, and will do anything to get them."