Chapter 15

"Cas, what do we do? Can you make the marks go away? And can you mark Y/N like you did us?" is the first thing you heard as you wake up. You gingerly sit up, your insides feeling like they had been run through a meat grinder. Seeing you, Dean rushes over.

"How are you feeling?"

"I've felt better," You reply, getting up and slowly making your way into the bathroom. After brushing your teeth and washing your face, you felt more human. Joining the others in the main room, you take the coffee Dean was holding, taking a sip.

"What did I miss?" You ask, sitting down at the table. Dean sits down next to you, and Sam sits in front of you. He was the first one to speak.

"Y/N, what Cas did worked, and now we know the locations of the spells. It's a couple hours from here. But we are afraid for you. The Angels know you know, and we are afraid they are going to go after you again.

"I've asked Cas to do the Angel warding thing to your ribs, but he has to wait for you to heal from his last intrusion." Dean tells you.

"Yes, your body is too weak. It will be at least three days until you will be well enough."

Thinking for a moment, you decide. "Fine, so the four of us travel together and get these spells before they can find me. Between all three of you, we should be able to keep me safe."

Sam stands up. "I do know a recipe for a hex bag that wards you against Angels and demons."

"It's settled than. Let's go."

The three of you gather your items while Cas waits. Cas joins you in the backseat, and the Impala roars to life.

The road trip passes quickly and uneventfully. You watch as the scenery turns to mountains, and the road begins to climb. Dean finally pulls over, in a small parking lot.

Climbing out and stretching, you notice the sign.

"My mom buried Angel spells at a Native American medicine wheel?"

"Not exactly, she buried them on a trail to the medicine wheel. The directions said about 2 miles from the parking lot."

You start walking, enjoying the scenery. Dean walks with you, while Cas takes the lead, and Sam follows behind.

Cas finally stops. This should be it. Now we need to find..." He starts to say but is interrupted.

"Cas, it's been a while. Thank you so much for doing all the leg work for me. Now tell me what I need to know, or Y/N over here dies." You hear Zophiel say as a blade is pressed to your neck.

You are surrounded, there is an Angel holding you captive, Zophiel, and three other Angels.

"Zophiel, what happened to you? You used to be in my garrison, then vanished after dealing with Y/N's mother. " Cas said, trying to stall.

"What happened? I was in charge of a prophet, and we became friends. She then found a way for an Angel to gain complete control over Heaven. I was never happy being a soldier. I wanted more. But she hid the spells before I could get my hands on them."

"But why send her to an alternate reality?" You wonder.

"Because she kept a spell to kill me. She knew I wanted the power, and was trying to keep it from me. I needed her alive, to give me the directions, but she had hid them, and I was never able to find them, so I sent her away, until the right time."

You see Dean nod at you, and you understand what he wants. You slam your head back, hitting the Angel in the nose. It hurt like hell, but it created enough of a distraction that Dean was able to grab me, while Sam and Cas fought off the Angels, killing all except Zophiel.

"Brother, forget about this stupid mission, join your rightful place in heaven." Cas pleads, holding his Angel blade over Zophiel's heart.

"Never, I can't be a soldier again." He argues, staring Cas in the eyes.

You see sadness in Cas' eyes, before he plunges the blade down, killing Zophiel.

You all sit down, tired from the skirmish. Cas is the only one standing. He walks off the trail, to a smaller tree. "There it is, the tree with the strange symbol, that's enochian. It says heart." Cas informs you.

Dean retrieves the small shovel from his backpack, and starts shoveling. Within minutes, the sound of metal being struck fills the air. He reaches down, and pulls out a rusty metal box. Cas opens it, and pulls out a large leather bound ancient book.

"This is it," he says holding the book as if it might burn in flames at any moment.

"Now what Cas?" Sam asks.

"Now I will take this, and lock it up in heavens special safe, where it will be guarded, forever. Thank you guys for your help. Y/N, I will come back in a couple of days to complete your Angel warding, it could still come in handy." Cas says, before vanishing with the book.

You make the long trek back to the Impala, and climb inside. Dean drives, while you sleep in the back. Dean pulls into the first motel you pass, and the three of you crash as soon as your head hits the pillow.

The next day was all road trip. By dusk, the Impala pulled into Bobby's driveway. You open the door, and he is standing there with his arms open.

"Come on girl, don't leave an old man hanging." He says and you hug him. He then tells you all to sit at the table, and he brings everyone beers.

"Alright, now tell me what happened. I bet it's quite a tale."

It took you late into the night, telling him everything. Sam and Dean let you talk, interrupting every now and then. Once you were done, Bobby stood up. "Well that was quite a bed time story. I'm glad you guys are safe, and the spells are now guarded. Night."

You follow him up the stairs, stopping at what you've come to think of as your personal bedroom. Walking inside, you quickly change into one of Dean's old shirts and climb into bed. Dean walks in, and strip until he is just in a tshirt and boxers. He slides in next to you, laying on his back. You turn and face him, using his chest as a pillow. He absently runs his fingers through your hair.

"Dean?" You murmer.

"Hmm?" He replies, almost asleep.

"I want to apologize. I know your life has been a lot more hectic since I fell into it. You don't know how grateful I am that it was you who saw me passed out on the side of the road. I can't imagine life without you."

He kisses the top of your head before replying, "Finding you on the side of the road was the best thing that's ever happened to me. I don't care that we had to deal with yeh angels, thats notiing new to me. Promise me, that you will stick with me, that we will handle everything together. I love you."

"I love you too." You say, happy. You knew life with Dean would never be boring, but it was better than any life without him.

**I placed a picture of a medicine wheel up top for your information.