X

Hey everyone! So sorry that I haven't written in a while. Life has been a little crazy. Anyway...we have reached the tenth chapter!! Many more to come but I just wanted to say thank you for all of the comments and votes that yall have given this book. Really appreciate it. Love love love you!

Alright now here's more of Dear Future Husband....

***

Kathryne~

Dear Future Husband,
I found this guy. This guy is absolutely incredible. Perfect really. His name is Nathan. Now I don't know if he's you but frankly I wouldn't mind...
Much love,
Kathryne

"Hey you..." A husky voice whispered behind me.

"Nathan...." I laughed. "Hi."

"Fancy seeing you here."

"Uh...you texted me to meet you here?"

"Right but it's more fun to act surprised."

I smiled at how quirky he was. He was different than all the other guys I had dated. He was intriguing and cared about the world and life in general.

"So what would you like to do today Ms. Webster?" He asked me folding his hand on the table.

I watched as he slowly pushed up his wide-rimmed glasses that he only wore for reading but made him look incredibly hot.

"Well I have to go into the city today....do you want to join me?"

"Yes! I have my book release at 6 and until then I'd love to walk around the city with you."

I laughed and stuck a strand of hair behind my ear. Something about Nathan brought intense butterflies to my stomach. He made me laugh, and smile and want to scream all at the same time.

"Should we leave now?"

"Uh...I'm gonna go home and change and then I will meet you back here in an hour?"

He nodded and took his glasses off. "I will see you back here in an hour."

I sighed as I walked into my parents house. I didn't need to go home and change, I needed to get some wisdom from Mama Webster.

"Mom?"

"In the kitchen Katy."

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?" She laughed sipping on her cup of coffee.

"How do already know who's walking through the door?"

"Mother's instinct I guess...and your father and I bought a house where you can see who pulls up right from your kitchen."

"Of course."

"What's up baby girl?" She asked as she pulled out a chair for me to sit.

"It's Nathan."

"Oh? What about him? Is everything okay?"

"Yes. Actually everything is perfect. Too perfect maybe."

"Nathan seems like a lovely man. If everything's perfect I wouldn't complain honey."

"But I know it won't stay perfect. There's no such relationship."

"What are you saying?"

"These past few months have been great but what happens when we have our first fight? Or our first disagreement or when we do something the other doesn't like."

"You work through it. If you truly believe in your relationship then you'll work through it."

"I guess I just miss things not being perfect...."

"You mean with Brandon."

"We would fight all the time. Even when we were dating in high school, we would fight. But fighting was what brought us closer...."

"I know you miss him. I even miss your spirit and your infinite smile when you're with him or even when you would even mention him."

"Mom..."

"I'm serious. I don't agree with everything that Brandon has done to you but I know that everytime yall have worked through it."

"Well I'm go...I'm meeting up with Nathan soon. We're going into the city."

"Well have fun honey. I know whatever you choose, you'll be fine."

I sighed as I collected my things to leave. "I've been writing to him lately...my future husband, I mean."

"Oh how wonderful! Has it helped any?"

"It's almost like it's more for myself rather than for him. Everytime I read through it I find the person I was just a few months ago, and how different the person I am now."

"That's the beauty of it. It can be not only for him but to help you remember who you are."

"I love you mom." I smiled as I silently screamed at my eyes to not cry.

I left mom's house thinking about everything she had said. Nathan was perfect. But was perfect what I wanted? Maybe I did want someone who knew more about me than I really knew myself....

The only problem was, that person didn't feel the same way.

~*~

Nathan~

Kathryne was the most beautiful woman in all of Senoia. She made me want to live and love more than I ever had before. She inspired me and I loved every aspect of her.

I was looking forward to our day in the city. Despite the wonderful country life and small town feel, I missed the city. Especially when I got to do a book release.

Tonight was particularly important because of the book I was about to publish. It was a love story. Our love story.

I want Kathryne to be there so that when I talked to the press about the book, I could also tell them, and her, that she was my inspiration.

"Good afternoon Mr. Testa. What can I do for you today?"

"Hi Frank. Can I see your rings please?"

"Is it that time already?" Frank asked with his spanish accent thick.

"Yes sir. I'm ready to make Kathryne my wife."

****

*freaks out*

Comment comment comment!!!

I would loveeee to hear what yall are thinking right now!!!

Next chapter up tomorrow so the wait won't be long :)