Jealousy and past people

*Dallas's POV*

I check my phone and it's already 11, Alex fell asleep watching Big Hero 6, so I guess it's time to go back to the room. I'll come get this stuff tomorrow cause I have to get Alex. I lift her up and put her on my back, which was a lot harder than I imagined it would be. I have the key? Check. I have Alex? Duh. I hid everything else? Yep. Okay we're good, I make my way over to the door and get down the stairs as safely as possible. I get to our room and open the door quietly. I shut the door and see everyone sitting in our room staring at us.

"Uh whatcha doin?" I ask kind of freaked out.

"Well I think we all came to say thank you but it turned into a movie night." Demi answered.

I furrow my brows in confusion whilst laying Alex down gently and covering her. "Thank me?" I ask brows furrowed.

"Ah yeah for the stuff." Cam says like it's obvious.

"Ohhhhhh you don't have to thank me for that stuff, but you all like them?" I ask still kind of worried they wouldn't like them.

"Like them? I'm pretty sure we loved them!" Jade says.

They then all tackle me in a group hug, laughing as we almost tumble over. We calm down and everyone sits down and looks at me.

"Uh do I have something on my face?" I ask feeling my face.

"No but we want to know how tonight was." Ma says.

Oh gosh they know. I look at Demi nervously and she seems calm. Maybe they don't know?

"Um what do you mean?" I question nervous of what they're going to say.

"How was the beach? Demi said she dropped you off at an ice cream shop and you told her you were going to the beach to just walk around." Dinah says eyeing me a little.

"Oh yeah right. The beach was fine no one really noticed who we were so that was good I guess. Uh we just walked and talked. She got tired so I carried her back and she fell asleep." I answer as coolly as possible.

They all seem to buy it and Demi looks impressed with my story. I see Jesy looking at Alex and smiling.

"You got her something as well." She points out and everyone looks.

"Uh yeah, of course."

"What's the coffee charm for?" Ally asks.

"Oh that's how we first met, I was walking for coffee and bumped into her." I say smiling at the memory.

They all awe and then turn back to the TV. I took off my sweatshirt leaving me in just sweats, a sports bra, and boxers. I climb in the bed cuddling into Alex, then tell the girls goodnight before falling into a blissful sleep.

-The Next Day-

I'm awoken by shuffling and whispers. I look up and see the girls spread out in various places. Jade and my mom are on the couch, Jade practically on top of her. Jesy, Leigh, and Perrie all laying in a triangle, we'll sort of. Ally and Normani and cuddled up at the end of our bed. Demi is starfished across the other bed, and last but not least Cam and Dinah are cuddled together at the bottom of the bed Demi is on. Okay but they're all sleeping so who woke me up. Just then Alex walks out of the bathroom. Ohhhh.

"Good morning." I smile a little when she jumps.

"Gosh Dal you scared me. Good morning though."

I get up and ask if she wants to talk. She says yes then waits for me to get up. I get up and pick Perrie and Leigh up, separately of course, and put them on the bed. I then shove Demi over and pick Jesy up and put her on the bed. See exercise dose do your body good haha.