Water fun

*Dallas's POV*

We've been on tour for about two weeks now. It's fun, we all mess around and pull pranks. Which is what I'm doing right now. I may or may not be putting neon hair dye in each of the girls's shampoo bottles. They might kill me but eh it'll be all good.

After I'm done i go back to the room I'm sharing with Alex, and caminah. It's only 5 in the morning so I think I'm going to go down to the gym. I pull on some sweats and a tank top before grabbing my headphones and heading down to the gym.

As soon as I get down there I put my headphones on I hopped on  and took off. I got through all 216 songs on my phone before I finally stopped running. It's amazing how time gets away from you when you're running.

When I get back up to the room Camila is sitting up and scrolling through Tumblr.

"Where have you been? Ew you're all gross." She says bunching her face up in disgust.

"I went down to the gym and ran for 'bout two hours I think. You'd be all gross if you ran for that long too." I say grabbing another pair of sweats and different undergarments. "Ima grab a shower be right back."

-After Shower-

I walk out of the bathroom in my sweats and bra whilst brushing my hair. Everyone is up and apparently decided to meet in our room. When I walked out everyone turned to me and just stared.

"Really? Every time." I say in disbelief.

"What do you mean?" Ma furrowed her eyebrows.

"Every time I don't have a shirt on you guys stare at my abs." I say snapping my fingers in front of cams face.

Everyone turns away but Alex, she just bites her lip and keeps staring. Demi just smirks and shoves her shoulder before the others notice. I can't help but giggle as her face turns bright red.

"Okay so what's going on today?" I ask clapping my hands together.

"Uh we have a day off sooo were free to do as we please." Perrie says glancing down at my abs again.

"Am I really going to have to put a shirt on? I really don't want to but it seems like you're a bit distracted." I say with a smirk.

"No no you're good. They're good. We're all good." Alex says quickly then turns away realizing the others are here and what she just said.

"Uhh okay." Demi said trying not to laugh.

"Heeeeeeyyyyyyy mooooommmm?" I say in the sweetest voice possible.

"Yes?" She asks with an amused smile.

"Can we go to this water park thing?" I ask.

She looks around as if to ask everyone and they all nod or shrug.

"Looks like we're going swimming." Dinah says smiling.

-Time Skip to the Pool-

Once we get to the water park we all get settled and as everyone is stripping themselves of there cover ups I watch to see the reactions. It's all quite funny. Dinah is staring at cams butt. Ally is looking at Normani's abs. Jade is looking at ma like she's going to attack her. Demi is jumping up and down trying to drag Perrie and Jesy to a huge slide. Leigh is already laying down with her shades on. My eyes finally land on my girl and I can't help the smile that falls upon my face. All the girls are already in the water but me, Al, Leigh, and Perrie(who apparently didn't get dragged to the slide).

I walk up to Alex and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and smiled at me.

"You're so beautiful baby." I say tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear. She ducks her head and bites her lip to stop the smile that forces it's way onto her lips.

"Not as beautiful as you though my love." She says and pecks my lips. My smile is so big that my face is starting to hurt. That was until we heard someone clear there thought.

That's when we both froze and slowly turned towards the person. Perrie and Leigh were looking at us with wide eyes and giant smiles.

"You can't tell the girls!" Alex and I say at the same time.

"Why not?" They furrow there eyebrows in confusion.

"We don't know how they will react and stuff so we are waiting." I explain

They nod their heads, look at each other, then start squealing. Alex and I laugh at them then take off into the water. The rest of the day is filled with splashing and laughing. Today was a good day.

*************************************
💚Hey hey hey! Sorry this was so bad but I would love your input. Tell me what you want to see! Oh and if you ever need someone to talk to know that I'm always here. Smile sunshines it's a new day! - Tay Marie💚