We need to talk

*Dallas's POV*

It's been a week. A week and she's still not talking to me. I understand that I may have overreacted but she had just gotten out of the hospital, I had a right to worry. I don't know how to fix this but I need to as soon as possible.

"Hey bear what're you thinking about?" Jade asked sitting next to me. She started calling me bear earlier this week and it just seemed to stick.

"How I need to fix Al and I" I mumbled looking down.

"What happened between you two? Everyone's curious, they just don't want to invade" she says scooting closer and rubbing my back.

"Last week, when she went for a walk right after getting out of the hospital, we got into a argument. I didn't think she should have gone out by herself so quickly and she thought I was treating her like a baby. That lead to a ongoing fight between us." I sigh at the end of telling her.

"Oh I'm sorry bear. Maybe you can do something that will win her over again. Yanno get her to talk to you." She said with a sad smile. I just nodded and got up to go to the hotel room.

Everyone is down in the hotel pool for the beginning of the girls day off. I needed a break from the silent treatment I was getting from Alex, so I went to the little shop they had. Jade and I had our talk there and now I'm back in our rooms.

It's time to come up with a plan to get Alex to stop being mad at me and I think I know how.

-Time Skip a few hours-

I have just finished what I can only describe as a book of Alex. You see ever since I met Alex I'd find myself drawing her in some way shape or form, whether it be her whole self or a simple drawing of her eye. So over time I've collected quite the amount of drawings in many different variations. I put them all together along with the back of the book being pictures of us a memories we've shared.

I know what you're thinking it's only been a couple months hasn't it? Yes, yes it has, however the feelings were always there. Yanno how they say love at first sight? Well it was more of love at first fall being as we bumped into each other.

Anyway I'm giving that to her along with a giant stuffed seal and a rose. I'm hoping she likes it, if not I'm not to sure what I'd do.

-Time Skip To Right Before Dinner-

"Girls get ready were leaving in twenty" ally shouts through the hotel room, which a connected. Multiple okays are heard from the rooms.

I'm standing in my room that I share with Ma, Alex and I aren't allowed to share, getting ready to give Alex her surprise. I grab all the things and head over to her and Dinahs room. When I knock on the door Dinah answers and raises her eyebrow at me.

"Can I talk to Alex?" I ask just above a whisper.

"I don't know. CAN you?" She asks with a smirk.

"Dinah not really the time. This is serious." I say giving her a look. She just nods and heads over to Normilas room.

I push open the door and notice my girlfriend on the bed with her eyes closed and earbuds in. I gently close the door and sit next to her on the bed. Shaking her gently so not to scare her. When she opens her eyes she rolls them and turns away. With a sigh I reach over and pull the earbud out of her ear gently.

"Babe? I have something for you." As I say this I see her side eye me. "All you have to do is turn and face me." I say grabbing the stuff and holding it for her to see.

She turns around and smiles a sad smile seeing the stuff. That's weird, why isn't she happy. I hand her the book and she flips through it with a sigh. When she gets to the end I notice tears in her eyes. As I go to wipe them away she flinches back.

"Babe what's wrong? What's going on?" I say gently trying to hold her hand, she just pulls away.

"W-we need to t-talk" she struggles to get out.
********************************************
💚I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've got a lot going on in my family but I'll try to update more. Tell me what y'all want to happen and we'll see -Tay the gay💚