B-Boyfriend...

*Alex's POV*

"Nathan" I gasp out frightened.

"Hey honey. Miss me?" He says with that cocky smirk of his.

I struggle to get out of his grip while he is pinning me to the wall.

"N-not really" I struggle to get out.

Nathan was on the ground in seconds after that. Dallas standing in front of me.

"What do you think you're doing to her?" She asked incredulously.

"That doesn't involve you. Who even are you?" Nathan says getting back up.

"I'm Dallas and who are you?" She asks still protecting me.

"Well Dallas, I'm her boyfriend so I can do as I please." He says with a snarky attitude.

"B-Boyfriend?" She asks turning to me.

"Ex-Boyfriend actually." I correct him.

"No honey. You aren't getting out of this that easily." He says grabbing my wrist quickly.

I feel my eyes go wide as Dal snaps his wrist. He lets go and literally starts bawling.

"She doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Leave her alone or I'll do much worse." She said pulling me away to the girls.

-Time Skip to Show-

Dallas and I were sitting at the side of the stage watching the girls of Little Mix do there set. She hasn't spoken a word to me since the whole thing with Nathan.

"Dal, are you mad at me?" I ask quietly.

"Al why would I be mad at you?" She asks looking at me.

"I-I don't know but you haven't spoken one word to me since Nathan. I-I don't know what I did wrong but please don't be mad at me." I rambled on.

"Hey Al. Al. Alex. Babe. I'm not mad at you. I'm just thinking 'bout some stuffs." She said grabbing my hand and swiping her fingers across my knuckles.

"Whatcha thinkin' 'bout baby?"

"It's just. Who was he exactly? I mean if you don't mind me asking." She asks then backtracks.

I sigh then begin the long story of Nathan.

-After the Story-

"So he was an Ex that hurt you. Like not just mental but also physical? For how long sweets?" Was the first thing out of her mouth.

"Yeah he hurt me in many ways. Um 2 years maybe? I finally got rid of him a couple months before we met." I explain.

"Well I'm happy you got rid of him. He doesn't deserve you if he isn't going to treat you like the princess that you are. I wish I could've been there for you, to protect you." She always manages to say the sweetest things.

"Baby it's okay. It's all in the past now." I say sitting on her lap.

She just nods and cuddles into me. We sit there watching our moms and the girls finish there set. She steals a few pecks on my lips and kisses my shoulder and neck. It's weird I always thought when people did that it was weird. When she does it though all I feel is warmth and love. She is the perfect person.

The girls get done and we stay and watch dems as they all go shower. Soon the whole thing was over and we were back on the bus traveling again.

It was about midnight when my phone alerted me of a text.

Unknown Number- Don't worry you'll see me soon honey. This time you won't have your little bodyguard to protect you. -N

Oh boy...

*************************************
💚Hey hey hey! Sorry this is so short but I need ideas! So please tell me what you want to see. Should I add more of the others? Whose POV's do you want to see? Anyways smile sunshines it's a new day!-Tay by da bay🙊💚