Wonderful Day

The next day, Sehun woke up and he looked at Minzy until she woke up. He was admiring her beauty and stranding her hair. Then Minzy woke up and they talked.
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yeah. Um...Were you watching me sleep?"
"Just a bit."
"Oh, ok."
"So, Suho hyung is coming here to pick us up."
"Oh, and your car?"
"I'll ask the towing company to fix it and do all that."
"Ok. But what are we gonna do today?"
"What do you wanna do today?"
"I want to spend my time with you."
"Do you wanna go to the mall today? I saw some stores where they had events for couples."
"Sure, but you're calling us a couple?"
"Well aren't we?"
"I don't know about that. I like you but I don't know if I can trust you."
"Well, I'll make sure you trust me."
"Ok, try."
"Sure." Sehun hugged Minzy towards him closer and tighter. 10 minutes later, Suho came in a orange, medium-sized toyota and told Minzy and Sehun.
"Hey, guys, I'm here. Come out and get in my car."
"Ok, hyung."
"Thanks, oppa." Minzy got in the back seat and Sehun got in the front seat.
"So, how did you 2 get stuck here?"
"We were dating but then, I guess Kai and Tao broke the engine of my car."
"So you 2 were in the car the whole night?"
"Yeah."
"Hey, Minzy. Was Sehun a good boy?"
"Hyung!"
"Yeah, oppa. He was."
"Oh, so hyung, can we use your car?"
"Why? Gonna go on a date?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, but on one condition."
"What is it?"
"Minzy has to kiss me."
"What!"
"Just kidding Sehun. Geez."
"Oppa, what's your condition?"
"Let me be friends with her."
"Ok, I'll allow that."
"Wow, you just take care of everything of your girlfriend."
"He's romantic at times, but he's cute, too."
"Ok, don't get too sweet." Suho arrived at the Exo dorm and he gave the keys to Sehun.
"Have fun with your girlfriend. I'll understand if you don't come to the dorm tonight."
"Hyung!"
"Just kidding. Have fun, though."
"Thanks." Sehun went where Minzy was waiting for him.
"Done talking, oppa?"
"Yeah, should we go?"
"Yeah." Sehun drove to the mall and got Minzy out of the car. Then, they entered the mall holding hands.
"So, oppa, where should we go first?"
"Let's go to the couple ring store first. It's gonna take the longest amount of time to make it."
"Ok." They went in the couple ring store and chose their ring.
"Oppa, which one do you like?"
"Um...I don't know."
"I like this silver one with the little gem on the center."
"Which one?"
"I like the blue one. What about you?"
"I was thinking the same thing."
"So, this model?"
"Yeah." A worker came and asked them which model they would like.
"Um...we would like the silver one with the sapphire on the center. I'm a size 5 and she's a size 4."
"It will take about an hour and maybe an hour and a half if you want to imprint initials."
"Um...Minzy do you want to imprint initials?"
"Yeah, that would be good."
"Yeah, can we do M♡S?"
"Yes. I will start on it right away and you can pick it up after an hour and a half later."
"Ok, thank you." They went out of the store and wondered where they would go next.
"Ok, where else do you want to go?"
"We should do the basic stuff."
"What's the basic stuff?"
"Couple tees, keychains, shoes, cushions, hats, necklaces, and bracelets."
"Ok, so let's get a move on." They first went to the shoes store. They looked around and chose three models that they liked. One was a sneaker that was silver, blue, black, and neon green, the second one was a converse like shoe that came up to their ankles. It was light blue and the tip of their toes were white. The third one was just regular running shoes that were turquoise and had a purple stripe on the side.
"Oppa, which one should we get?"
"I don't know. I like all of them. How about we just buy all of them?"
"But we can't carry them."
"I'll put it in the car and come back."
"You sure?"
"I'm positive."
"Ok, then."
"Do you want to print something on the ankle-tops?"
"Yeah."
"Then, I'll leave the design to you."
"You sure?"
"Of course I am." In the next 5 minutes, Minzy designed 2 patterns to be printed. The first one was a curvy arrow going through a heart and the second one was a fancy font of M♡S. Both patterns were printed on one side each. They got it printed and put it in the shoe box.
"I'm gonna go put all of these boxes in the car, ok?"
"Wait for me in front of Mango Six."
"Ok." Sehun ran to the car and put the boxes down. When he went to the front of Mango Six, three guys were surrounding Minzy and they were talking to her. She was smiling at them and talking to them as well. Sehun was disappointed at her so he turned around to just go back. But then, Minzy saw him and as he was walking back, Minzy said out loud as she was going towards Sehun.
"Sorry, boys. But I have a boyfriend, already." They all went somewhere else with disappointed faces, but Sehun smiled at Minzy.
"You refused them?"
"Of course."
"And you called me your boyfriend."
"I did, indeed."
"Minzy, I'm..."
"Oppa, I like you, so believe me."
"I do."
"Good, then let's go to the t-shirt store."
"Ok." They went to the couple t-shirt store and chose some clothing. The first one was a football jersey. Minzy got the number 21 and Sehun got 22. The second one was a sweater. Minzy got a light blue one and Sehun got a nave one. On the front, it had the words Love and on the back, there was a gigantic anchor. The third one was a t-shirt that had big, red lips on the front that said Kiss Me. Minzy and Sehun each held half of the bags and they headed towards the cushion store. It was for couples. They could make a cushion with whatever model they wanted. Minzy ordered a square shaped cushion and Sehun ordered a circle shaped cushion. After 30 minutes, their cushions were complete. Minzy drew a gigantic heart and inside, she drew many things. Such as two glasses of wine, couple rings, a small heart, the word Love, and much more. Sehun drew a big M and a big S. In the middle, he drew a pink heart. Holding the cushions, they went to a hat store. They each got 2 snapbacks each. Minzy got a silver, silky snapback that had the word Cherish and the other one was an
all-white snapback that had a picture of Captain America's shield on the top. Sehun got an all-black snapback with a picture of Hulk and the other one was a green snapback that showed S with bones. They put the snapbacks into their shopping bags and headed towards the accessories store. There, they found everything they liked. For their necklace, they chose a silver one with an arrow. For their bracelet, they chose one with a M and a S. They decided to wear the one with a M on their left wrist and the one with a S on their right wrist. For their keychain, they chose a bear that had a light blue shirt and navy shirt. They also got keychains that was a cotton M and cotton S. They held all this things and both put it in the trunk. After, they went to the car, they went to the ring store and picked up their rings.
"Here you go and I hope it reaches your expectations."
"Yeah, it does. Thank you." Minzy and Sehun put on their rings and went out of the store.
"So, we're an official couple, now."
"Uh-huh."
"Now, we protect each other, love each other, and trust each other. Deal?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, let's eat dinner and I'll take you home."
"Ok." They went to a seafood restaurant. Dishes of abalone, salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi, crab, and lobster came out. They ate their dinner and Sehun took Minzy home.
"Ok, go up now. Get some rest."
"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow."
Minzy turned around and she held all of her stuff up, but then, Sehun grabbed her.
"I don't want to send you up, tonight."
"Me, too."
"Oppa, I'm not ready so just be patient with me."
"Ok. As long as it's for my beautiful rose." Minzy kissed Sehun and Minzy went up. Sehun went home, but he didn't expect the future.