Saved

The next day, Minzy got a call from Kai and Tao as soon as she woke up.
"Hello, Minzy?"
"It's us, Tao and Kai."
"Are you guys like twins? You call together?"
"Stop joking. Sehun is in a serious mode. You have to do something."
"What do you mean in serious? As in kill himself?"
"No, he's meeting other girls and having one night stands with them."
"How's that serious? He's just being a playboy."
"He yells your name out every time he sleeps, he dreams about you every night, he only rewatches the videos where you come out in shows, and he tells us that he will suicide if you don't come."
"I don't trust you."
"Minzy, we're not kidding. Come to the cliff by at least 7 o clock."
"I still don't trust you."
"Just come for him and you. I don't think you want to end your relationship with him or even kill him."
"That's not true....."
"Just come, please."
"I'm hanging up." Minzy hung up and she wondered if they were speaking the truth. She went to CL's room and talked to CL.
"Hey, unnie. Are you busy?"
"No, not right now. Why?"
"I'm wanted to talk to you."
"I'm wanted to talk to you as well."
"Ok, you go first. I think my talk will be a bit long."
"Ok, um...after the talk with Papa YG, he allowed us to have a concert with Exo. So, I thought that you would get ready for some of the performances."
"Oh, um...ok. What do I have to do?"
"Um...we all have to practice Wah of Lee Jung Hyun sunbaenim, Good Boy of Baek Ji Young sunbaenim, and Up and Down of Exid."
"Ok, and?"
"Then, you have to practice a solo dance because you have to do a dance battle. You also have to practice Happen Ending and Candy in My Ear."
"Ok, I'll do it."
"I'll send you the rest of the schedule through text."
"Ok."
"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"
"It's about Sehun."
"Ok, I'm listening."
"Ok, ever since I broke up with him, he hasn't been himself. Tao and Kai told me that he was acting like a total different person and today, at about
7 PM, he's gonna jump off a cliff. But for some reason, I feel like Tao and Kai are lying to me."
"Minzy, you still care about him don't you?"
"Yeah, I do."
"Then, just do as your heart tells you to. But if I were you, I would still go to save him just in case."
"Ok, thanks, unnie." Minzy came out of CL's room and she went into hers.
Then, she got a call from Jong Hyun.
"Hey, Minzy."
"Um...who is this?"
"I'm Jong Hyun oppa."
"Oh, hi, oppa. What did you call for?"
"Um I wanted to ask if you wanted to meet today. Yesterday, you were grabbed by Tao and Kai and taken somewhere. So I thought that you could finish hanging out with me today."
"Oh, I had that in mind, too."
"Then yes to hanging out with me today?"
"Yes."
"Great, I'll pick you up later."
"Ok, see you." Minzy got ready by showering for 10 minutes and wearing clothes. She wore her white
t-shirt with a big 21 printed on it and wore her black leather jacket. Then, she wore her blue jeans and her black converse that came to her ankles. She put a lime flavored lollipop in her mouth, put her phone in her jeans pocket, and also put her hands in her jacket pocket. She went out and she was walking to where the taxis were. But then, she heard a car approaching from behind. It was a white Audi and it stopped where Minzy was. The driver got out and Minzy saw that it was Jong Hyun.
"Minzy! Here you are!"
"Hey, oppa!"
"Sorry, I came so late."
"It's ok."
"Hey, so do you want to get in?"
"Sure."
"Ok, get in and we'll go somewhere."
"Ok." Minzy got in the car and Jong Hyun started to drive.
"So, where are we going?"
"To the park."
"Oh, ok." They arrived at the park and Minzy coughed a bit.
"You ok?"
"Yeah. I kind of have a fever."
"That's bad."
"I'm ok, though."
"Ok, if you insist." Jong Hyun went towards Minzy and he held her hand.
"Oppa, there are people here."
"It's ok. As long as we do this."
"What?" Jong Hyun put snapbacks on their heads. He put a navy blue leather one on Minzy and the one with a Hulk's face on himself. She thought of her couple snapback with Sehun and got watery eyes.
"Minzy, what's wrong?"
"Oh, nothing. I just yawned."
"Well, let's take a walk."
"Ok." Jong Hyun held Minzy's hand again and they started walking. After about 30 minutes of walking, they decided to sit down on a bench and rest a bit. Then, an old couple tried to sit down, but there wasn't enough space so Jong Hyun and Minzy gave them their seats on the bench.
"Aigoo..thank you for giving us your seats."
"No, it's our pleasure."
"You guys look like a really cute couple."
"Oh, we're not a couple."
"Yeah, we're not a couple yet."
"But you guys look like a couple. You guys are wearing the same outfit." Minzy looked at her clothes and Jong Hyun's clothes. They did have a couple look. She was wearing a leather jacket and Jong Hyun was wearing a leather jacket as well.
"Oppa, they're gonna misunderstand."
"So? We're gonna be a couple soon, aren't we?"
"Maybe." I smiled and we walked back to his car again. We drove to eat dinner and after we got out of the car to enter the restaurant, the yellow Pontiac and the green Dodge were there again. But, Kai and Tao were nowhere to be seen. Jong Hyun and Minzy entered the restaurant and nobody was in there. They only found Kai and Tao looking at them.
"Now you guys come."
"What are you two doing here?"
"We borrowed the whole place just for you guys."
"Why?"
"Being sorry for yesterday."
"We're just gonna go somewhere else."
"No, join us. Come on, we've been waiting for an hour."
"Fine." Jong Hyun pulled the chair out for Minzy and she sat down. Kai and Tao had discomforts in their faces. They ordered their food and even ordered some wine.
"So, what step are you 2 on?"
"Just starting step."
"Oh, by the way, Minzy."
"What?"
"It's 5:50 and to get to the cliff, it takes at least 30 minutes."
"I told you I don't care."
"Minzy, what are they taking about?"
"Oh, nothing, oppa." After about 30 minutes of eating and talking, Kai and Tao left the place in a hurriedly manner.
"Thanks guys, for spending such a good time with us, but we have to go. We'll pay for this."
"What the? Mimzy, what are they doing?" Minzy thought fast and she decided to take action.
"Oppa, get me to my dorm quick!" Jong Hyun drove to Minzy's dorm and she thanked him quickly. Then, she got in her car and drove to the cliff. She finally arrived at the mountain where the cliff was but had to stop driving because her car couldn't fit through the path. She got out of her car and looked at the time. It was 6:40 and she had to run and stop Sehun in 20 minutes. She ran towards where the cliff was and in the middle, she found Sehun's car crushed. She figured that it was because he drove through the rocky mountain pathway. In the car, she found a picture of Sehun and herself. She got the picture and shouted Sehun's name out loud.
"Sehun! Sehun, where are you?!"
Minzy ran continuously for 10 minutes and then, she found Kai and Tao's car. But just like Sehun, Kai and Tao were nowhere to be found. She ran more and soon, she found Kai and Tao.
"Guys! Did...you...see....Sehun?"
"No, but Minzy, we're you running the whole time?"
"Yeah...so any...sign of...Sehun?"
"No. I'll go this way, Kai go that way, and Minzy go that way." Minzy went to the way she was told and then, she continued running. She found Sehun's necklace and picked it up. She put it in her pocket and she continued to run. 2 minutes before 7 PM, she found the cliff and she looked for Sehun. He was nowhere to be found. She ran around the cliff and didn't find Sehun. She ran a bit deeper into the forest and she still couldn't find him. But very vaguely, from the tip of the cliff, Minzy saw a figure that was tall and a slim. She went towards it just enough to see the face and saw that it was Sehun. She whispered to herself.
"Sehun? Sehun!" Minzy ran with all her strength and she got out of the forest. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4... Before it was 3 seconds until Sehun jumps off the cliff, she hugged Sehun from behind and back up with him in her hands. Just when Minzy saved Sehun, Kai and Tao came to the cliff.
"Minzy...you...found...him..." Minzy ignored them and whispered two words to Sehun.
"Don't die." Then, Minzy signaled Kai and Tao to help Sehun and she left to her car. She drove out of the mountain and called Jong Hyun.
"Oppa, can I talk to you right now?"
"Yeah."
"Can you meet me at my dorm?"
"Sure." Jong Hyun came in front of the 2NE1 dorm and Minzy talked to her.
"Oppa, I'm sorry, but..."
"You have to break up with me, don't you?"
"Sorry, oppa....I don't have anything to say...."
"It's ok...it's can be friends with you, right?"
"Yeah....um is there anything I can do for you? I'm really sorry that we broke up, so..."
"Anything?"
"Yeah."
"How about a kiss? One long, passionate kiss."
"Ok."
"Good, you take the lead." Minzy grabbed Jong Hyun's neck with one hand and his head with the other. She pulled his head towards her and she pushed herself towards him and kissed him. She kissed him for a minute and then, they parted for breath. As soon as they caught their breath, they kissed again.
"Thank you....Minzy."
"Your welcome...oppa."
"Well, Minzy, go upstairs and get some rest."
"Ok, see you later, oppa." Minzy went upstairs and wondered about Sehun. She was scared of losing him, but she didn't want to forgive him just yet.