Streamy Awards

Ian's POV: 

(Friday) 

"Oh the perks of being internet famous." I say tiredly and sarcastically against the kitchen counter. We woke up early since today is the Streamy Awards. We had to present a vision award and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. I was freaking out. We already knew what we were going to say, but I couldn't help but be nervous. We woke up early so we could drive there. I'm no good when I wake up at 4am, but I couldn't turn it down either. Smosh is nominated for 2 awards and Shut Up Cartoons is nominated for 1. 

"It's for a good reason." Diana says. 

"I know. I'm just tired." I say. Standing up straight and looking at her. 

"We all are." Anthony says, carrying his and Kalel's bags. One each. Diana also had one bag. We all did actually. We had a hotel room that the people from the awards show provided for us to get ready. We'll be leaving the same day. 

"I made coffee if you want any." Diana offers. Anthony and Kalel rush to get some. Diana had a mug already with coffee. She handed me one. 

"Thanks." I mumble to her. 

"No problem." She says back, as she moves out of the kitchen and into her room. I took a sip of the delightful coffee. She comes back into the kitchen with her coffee in one hand and my leather jacket in the other. I almost forgot about it. She hands it over to me. Leaning against the counter next to me. "Thank you for the jacket." 

"No problem." I say.  

"Everyone is freaking out about our picture from dinner." She says laughing, then taking a sip of her coffee. 

"I know. They're making speculations and such." I say to her laughing. She laughs along. Putting my cup down, I drank it way too fast. I put on my jacket. 

"Funny, isn't it?" She says quietly. 

"Hilarious." I mumble, looking at her. 

"We should get going." Kalel says. Putting all our cups in the dishwasher. 

The girls get in Anthony's car in the back as Anthony and I put the bags in the car. Anthony stopped at a gas station to put gas. We were all tired as hell and nobody spoke as we started our journey to L.A. Kalel just fell asleep quickly, she mentioned that she easily falls asleep in the car. Anthony pulls into the highway with barely any cars there and it was still dark. Not surprised. The sun should be up by 5:45. It was only 4:32. Damn it, it's going to be a long ride. 

It was only 20 minutes into the ride until we heard Diana sneeze...multiple times. Anthony and I look at each other weirdly. Is she getting sick? I've never heard her this way. I turn around to look at her to see her with a red nose and just looking out the window like nothing was happening. I broke the silence for the first time since this ride started. 

"Are you okay, Diana?" I ask her, still looking at her. 

"Totally." She said with a nasal voice. 

"Doesn't sound like it." Anthony says, eyes still on the road. 

"It's something that happens to me every time I wake up cold." She says, sniffling. 

"Cold? Take my jacket." I say taking it off for her again. 

"It's not a problem. Tissues are just fine." She said, sneezing while trying to stop me. 

"Diana. I insist." Giving her my jacket and tissues. She grabs the tissues happily. I put the jacket closer to her. She hesitantly takes it and puts it on.