More Than I Expected

Kalel's POV: 

"Have you ever met the other YouTubers?" Diana asked at the security gate. 

"Yea, they're pretty normal people once you meet them. Of course they'll goof around and such." 

"I don't know why I am nervous." She chuckles. 

"It's normal." We sat down on the chairs, waiting for us to board the plane. Anthony and Ian were getting us food. 

She smiles and looks out the window. Seeing all the planes come and go. I brush my hair out of my face. We stayed quiet. It was early in the morning so there wasn't much to talk about. We were going to stay at a hotel for the weekend. I look over to my right to see Ian and Anthony coming back with food. I nudge over at Diana and she looks over, perking up from her seat. 

"You girls seem bored." Ian joked as he sat down next to Diana. 

"It's morning, not much to say." Diana joked. 

"What she said." I respond, taking a bite out of my sandwich. Ian and Anthony laughed. "What time will the party be at?" 

"7 until whenever. The party is close to the hotel, so it won't be far." Anthony said. 

One of my really good friends is going to be there. Marzia and her boyfriend Felix. To be honest, I can't wait for this party. Anthony and I haven't been to a party for a while. He's so excited to know that he gets to see his YouTuber friends. It'll give me a good advantage to vlog for my channel. Anthony wraps his arm around me and I smile. Leaning against him. 

"I love you, Kalel." He whispers in my ear. I look at him, "I love you too, Anthony." I kiss his cheek and the slight redness on it grows more. 

"Get a room." Ian jokes with his arm around Diana. 

"Why do you think we got separate rooms?" Anthony joked back. I bury my face in my hands and giggle. 

"That much Kalel?" Diana said in a teasing tone. I smack her shoulder lightly and cover my mouth from laughing too much. 

Our laughter died down a bit but we kept talk with more energy. Being a girlfriend with one of the Smosh guys is tiring. We travel a lot and the schedule sometimes keeps Anthony and me apart. But nonetheless I love him anyways. Diana will know the feeling with Ian. It's what drove him and Melanie apart, but I have high hopes for Diana and him. When you truly care for someone, you can get through anything. 

Diana's POV: 

I look out the window to see the clouds under us as we flew in the air. Being on a plane always made me happy. Traveling is so much fun to do, at least for me. It wasn't going to be a long flight since we were going to L.A., nobody wanted to travel by car again so flying is faster. Kalel was sleeping next to me with her headphones in. Ian and Anthony are in the row in front of us editing a video in their laptop. I put my headphones in and pressed shuffle. Music blasting through my ears, I felt content and closed my eyes. 

"So, I'm guessing they told you." My mom's voice rang through the laptop. 

I grinned widely, "Yea. I'm so happy right now." 

"Your father and I are glad you feel that way. The whole time you've been there...you are like...a new person. In a good way." 

"I've never been this happy." 

"I know, honey. Anthony and Ian has talked to us about it." A warm and loving smile spread through her face. 

My dad's face appeared on the screen, "Yes, and about that Ian boy. What's been going on with you guys?" My smile dropped and I go pale.