Chapter 1

I do not own any of the characters, except Ivy. I wrote this book because I love the Avengers! Also I have nothing better to do. I'm just writing this for fun. Hope you like this book! :)

*********************************************************************************

Tony's POV

I wake to the voice of Jarvis telling me to wake up. "Why," I whine,it's to early. "There is someone in the living room and I don't know who it is" Jarvis tells me.

"How did she get in here" I ask Jarvis. Jarvis tells me see hacked into the mainframe.

I get out of bed and throw on some clothes. I walk out of my bed room and into the living room.

I see a teenager standing in the living room. She has brown eyes and black hair. She is wearing a black shirt with many colors on it, some shorts, a necklace with a lock on it, giant gold earings, several rings on her fingers. She is holding a medium size purse.

I say, "you must be very smart to get into Stark tower."

"I am" she says.

"What's your name kido," I ask

"Ivy,"

I look at what clothes she has on and say, " Your father let you out of the house wearing that?"

" My father doesn't know I'm alive," she explained, "until now." She then pulls out a piece of paper from her purse. She starts to read it out loud.

Dear Ivy,

I know my time is almost up. You know the reason why I'm dieing. It's because of cancer. Anyway I'm writing this letter because you need to know who your father is. Your father is Tony Stark. I know you may not believe me,(and he might not either) but once I'm gone, you need to go find him. He will take care of you. If he wants to make sure that you are his daughter, he can do a DNA test. Read this letter to him. I love you and I wish I could have been with you longer. Remember you are my pride and joy.

Love,
Mom

The only thing I can think right now is, wow I have a daughter.