Chapter 19

Ivy's POV

After Loki vanished the Avengers found me and told me to show Loki around New York. So hear I am, with Loki, driving a black expensive car through New York. Loki is asking if I'm insane because I'm driving so fast.

"Possibly" I say with a smirk.

He looks at me weird then asks, "Where are we going?"

"We are going to a magical place!" I say with sarcasm lacing my voice. He rolls his eyes.

We arrive at the zoo. I grab my purse and get out with Loki looking around confused. I buy the tickets, grab a map, and walk forward with Loki behind me.

I look at the map and walk over to the tigers. I pull out a notebook from my purse and start sketching a tiger. I sketch when I'm bored. I'm a really fast, and really good at drawing. I finish drawing and put my notebook in my purse.

"What is that thing!?" Loki asks astonished.

"That is a tiger, my favorite animal."

The tiger glares at him. He steps back looking terrified. I laugh and grab my phone and take a pic of Loki looking scared. Then the tiger turns to me. I stare at it as I turn to Beast mode (I don't let my wings out though) the tiger looks at the ground not wanting to look in my silver eyes. I turn around and smirk at Loki. He looks at the tiger and back at me.

"You can even make a ferocious animal quake!" He says with surprise.

We go around the zoo looking at animals for another hour. I sketch every now and then. We are looking at the snakes when I get a text.

Peter: Hey Iron-girl!

Ivy: Hi Bug-boy!

Peter: Don't call me that! :(

Ivy: Then don't call me Iron-girl!

Peter: Ok, ok sheesh!

Ivy: What are you doing?

Peter: Listening to music. What are you doing?

Ivy: Babysitting Loki at the zoo. -_-

Peter: Ur Babysitting Loki! Lol! :D

Ivy: Shut up.

Peter: when is our next date?

Ivy: I don't know I have to babysit Loki 24\7 for a while.

Peter: How about I just stop by sometime tomorrow? :)

Ivy: Ok that will work. :)

Peter: Bye beautiful! ;)

Ivy: Bye handsome! :)

I put my phone in my purse and tell Loki we are leaving. We get in the car and drive to Stark tower. I walk to the living room with Loki following. Caption is siting alone staring at the TV.

"Caption you want to see something funny?" I ask him.

"Please, call me Steve."

"Fine Steve, want to see something funny that involves Loki?

"Ok." He says unsure.

I grab my phone and show him a pic. He starts laughing and says "Loki is scared of a tiger!?"

"What!" Loki says as he runs to see what we are looking at. It's a pic of him looking really scared as he watches the tiger. He looks at me. This is the madest I have ever seen him.

"I'm going to show this to everyone!" I say as I text all the Avengers.

No! Loki yells as he steps towards me.

"Loki, take another step forward and I will kill you before you can scream for help." He takes a step back. I smile. I love my life!

I text the Avengers that pic, I get replies in seconds.

Tony: That is so hilarious! :'D

Steve: Loki is a scaredy cat!

Bruce: That made my day! :)

Natasha: Lol! :D

Thor: :D

Clint: Priceless!

This just gave me a awesome idea!

*********************************************************************************

I am going to make another book. This book will be a chatroom! What do you think should happen in the next book? Should Ivy fall for Loki or someone else? Also maybe Ivy should have a pet? What kind of pet?

Please comment your ideas below!