Chapter 6

Ivy's POV

After I show everyone my other side, Natasha wants to show me my suit. We walk into a room with a couple different suits. She leads me towards my suit. It's purple with a black stripe running down the middle. It has short sleeves. It also has black gloves, a place in the back so my wings can open, a purple mask, and purple boots. It is perfect. Now I just need a name. I think the perfect name just came to me.

"Natasha, I have the perfect name"

"What is it," she asks.

"How about the Beast!" I say excitedly.

"That's perfect!" She yells

*********************************************************************************

I'm walking towards the training room wondering how much weight I can lift when I'm the other person. Then I hear the Avengers assemble alarm. I sprint into the meeting room. I see all the Avengers waiting for Fury to tell us what we are doing here.

"Loki has escaped from Asgard and is roaming around Earth." Fury explains, "He hasn't done anything to hurt anyone, yet." All of you have to force him to stay in his new and very improved cell in Stark towar. Avengers suit up!"

I go to my room and suit up. We all meet on the roof. Tony and me are going to fly, while the rest are riding in a thing that looks like a mini airplane.

Tony and I land on the ground by each other. Loki is walking the other way. He is wearing normal clothes. The mini airplane lands and the rest of the Avengers scramble out.

"Hey Loki!" I shout, "Weird seeing you here."

He stops and turns around, looking confused. He walks towards me looking me up and down and says, "And who might you be?"

"I am the Beast. I am the new edition to the Avengers" I inform him in a bored tone.

"The Beast. What a strange name for someone who is suppose to save people." Can I see why they can you that?" He questions me.

"Resist to come with us and find out." I say in a dareing tone.

He starts walking away, then turns around continueing to walk away backwards. Loki then smirks and crosses his arms over his chest, waiting for me to show him my power.

I close my eyes and become angry. Very angry. When I open my eyes, I know I am the other person that lives inside me. I walk towards Loki. He changes into his Asgarden armer. Loki tries to blast me with his scepter many times. But I easily doge all of the blasts. I fly above him and grab him by the color of his armer. He curses under his breath. I fly towards the Avengers.

"Here you go." I tell them, as I drop him onto the ground.