Chapter 1

I was sitting in the back of the car we were moving to a place called gravity falls and I had my headphones in as usual and was listening to (f/s) and was humming to it as my brothers were busy fighting so I turned the volume up louder, soon enough I saw a sigh that said "welcome to gravity falls Oregon!" I sighed and thought of how hard it would be to make new friends. ------------time skip------------- I was half way done unpacking when I decided to take a walk and look around so I grabbed my phone and put on the same song I listened to in the car and as I was walking down the road I saw a sigh the said "mystery shack" I decided it sounded cool so I started walking toward the building when I saw two kids sitting on the steps reading a book 'you gotta' make some new friends now or later.' I thought as I started walking toward the two kids, "what are you reading?" I asked then the boy looked up at me he had brown hair and brown eyes that gleamed in the sun "oh just a book." He said chucking a bit "I'm dipper, and this is my sister Mabel what's your name?" He asked "I am u-uh (y/n)." I finally said "I have i feeling we are going to be great friends!!!" Mabel shouted. ( hey guys and girls sorry if this chapter was to short I wrote it really long but before I could save it it got deleted and I had to rewrite it and do the short version but anyways yeah as stitch would say "ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind, or forgotten.")