Chapter 7

I was downstairs the party has already started and people were dancing and laughing with their group of friends just having a good time, I walked around and saw some people kissing and all over each other Mabel stopped me from going any further and turned me around. "So, how is your first ever party?" she asked squealing which I smiled at she was so happy and in a good mood I didn't know what for but she was obviously glad probably because me and Dipper but maybe that she got to dress me up on my first party, "Good so far I guess, but I haven't seen Dipper..did he not show up or not want to come to his own party?" I asked kind of sadly I was going to be mad if I had to dress up in these tight legging's and high short dress and heel boot thing's if they guy I liked wasn't going to be there. "Here let me go find him, while I'm doing so go and have some fun! Go get some punch or go and hang out with some girl's make some new friends even if it's a guy it doesn't matter!" she said excitedly before she ran off in search for dipper, I made my way to the snack table and grabbed a cup filling it with the red liquid from the glass bowl god this was going to be a long night.

I looked up after sipping some of my punch and looked around to search for a group of people that I could maybe talk to but so far there was the prissy group of mean girl's, some jocks that were in high school, and a group with a girl with red hair and a lumberjack hat yelling at some chubby guy to chug a gallon of the punch which probably would make him puke after words. I looked over and saw a kid with blonde spiky hair and green eye's that sparkled and he caught my gaze and I immediately looked away from him with my face hot, I looked back to see if he looked away but to my surprise he was right next to me which made me jump from him scaring me. "Hey, I saw you were staring at me I thought I'd come say hi." he said with a smile he had braces on which looked good on him, "Um I'm sorry for staring at you and all..but if your hitting on me I'm sorry but I'm not interested I'm kinda here for someone else." I said with a little blush on my face and the guy chuckled. What was so funny? I was being completely sirouse and this guy takes it as a joke? "Oh god...I'm sorry I haven't noticed you around here here before, I'm Jason and I'm gay." right after he said that I just realized that I made a big assumption before even getting to know the guy my face lit up really hot red, "I'm so sorry! I didn't know I just thou-" he cut me off. "That you were looking at me and you looked good like that, I was trying to hit on you? Yeah I get that a lot but that's why everyone know's I'm gay now." He said with a bright smile and laughed making me laugh with him I think that I just made a new friend, Score! after that we talked for a while about the school here and how cool it was with the site seeing and how you can do practically everything and that Halloween was the most favorite holiday here so they had one called summerween. After all the chat I saw Mabel walk out with Dipper following her in some pretty nice clothes he was wearing his hat with the blue pine tree one it he had a tux with no sleeves and was wearing a white shirt under it,  and some black skinny jean's with converse to finish it off.

He looked great and I saw out of the corner of my eye Jason was silently laughing to himself and I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked at him giving him a death glare which usually makes people stop wha their doing but Jason just laughed out loud, as loud as ever. God this was going to be a long night.