Chapter 8

Dipper walked up to me his face tinted with redness, when I saw that I felt my fave heat up a little too. "Hey (y

) you look beautiful." He said my fave burned, "t-thanks Dipper, you look handsome tonight in your tux." I said back hoping I chose the right set of words. He chuckled and smiled at me I giggled with him, "so how are you liking your first party?" Dipper asked me I smiled because it was pretty great so far. "Well in having an awesome time so far, I hope it continues." I say he smiles a warm smile as a slow song comes on, I look around and see Jason dancing with one of the Jock's maybe his boyfriend. I looked back at Dipper he was nervous, then he held out his hand. "Can a have a dance?" He asked I nodded and took his hand, he then placed his hands on my hips as I slid mine around his neck. We started dancing and I've never slow danced so I was surprised I haven't stepped on his feet yet, I just stared into his sparkling brown chocolate eye's I was lost in them. He was staring back I wondered if he was feeling the same as me right now, as the song started to come to and end he started leaning in and closing his eye's. I closed my eyes as well and soon enough felt his lips touch mine, they were warm and it was amazing but then a flash broke our kiss and we looked to our left. Mabel had a camera and was smiling huge, "memories!" She said and ran off. Which made me start laughing soon Dipper joined in, it was the best night of my life.