Chapter 5

I opened the door to my house and walked inside and sat down on the couch and turned the t.v. on, 'there's nothing on to watch.' I thought but then a comersle about the mystery shack came on. 'Hey there's dipper in the back round.' I thought as I started to blush seeing how cute he was, 'well I better go get some sleep if I'm going to go to a party tomorrow.' I said on my head and didn't even bother to change into my pajamas I was so tired so I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep. -----------------time skiiiiiiip--------------- I woke up to my brothers yelling downstairs about their new video game they just got. "uhhh." I moaned as I got up and started heading for the bathroom I opened the door and shut it behind me locking it in the process, I then stripped off my clothes and got in the shower and turned it on getting goosebumps from the warm water.
Dippers POV (cause I don't want to explain a girl in the shower.) I was sweeping the wooden floor thinking of (y/n) when all of the sudden Mabel came out of nowhere and started asking me questions, "so are you going to ask her out at the party? Are you going to dance with her? *gasp* are you going to kiss her?!?!" Mabel screamed "what do you mean Mabel?" I asked, "come on Dipper it's pretty obvious you like her and can't you tell she likes you?" Mabel asked "she likes me?" I asked Mabel. "Oh I probably shouldn't have said that haha." Mabel chuckled and started backing away slowly then turned around and ran.
(Y/n)'s POV
I was all ready to go, I walked down stairs and quickly are breakfast and watched my brothers play video games before I said I was going to hang out with my friends I was then out the door heading to the party.