chapter 2

I woke up and jerked up I instantly felt the cold air and pulled my covers back onto me I didn't want to get up at all today, but then I realized that I was supposed to hang out with dipper and Mabel today I looked at the clock it was 11:46 and I only had till 1:00 to get ready and be at the shack. "Ugh." I groaned as I leaned up greeting the cold brisk wind yet again I got up and shuffled to the bathroom and started to get undressed I then stepped into the shower and turned on the water, the warmth of it woke me up right away I then started singing (f/s) and was washing my (h/l) and (h/c) hair at the same time I soon stepped out of the shower and dried off I then put on some clean clothes. I then brushed my teeth and started walking down stairs and into the kitchen the smell of pancakes and bacon hit my nose in a flash, "that smells really good." I said sitting down next to one of my brothers "yeah here's a plate your gonna need it of your going to be hanging out with you new friends, geez how did you get some so fast even I couldn't do that!" My dad said laughing as he gave me a plate and same with my brothers. I quickly ate and ran to the mystery shack knowing I was already late, "hey guys sorry I'm late I sept in." I said embarrassed " it's fine we were just talking about you." Mabel said smiling and nudging dipper " oh you were, what about?" I asked curious. "Oh nothing just how your going to be an awesome friend that's all!" Dipper said quickly " oh ok then let's get to having fun!" I shouted as we started walking into the woods. (Hey guys and girls again sorry it was short but hey I added 2!! Chapters on one night so don't get mad please and anyways as stitch would say "ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."