Chapter 7

Feeling his hands rub up and down my body, his lips on my neck leaving unwanted marks. Hearing his grunts of satisfaction, while I sob from the pain and violation I feel.

I can hear Oliva screaming from the room next to us, I only want to save her from this hell.

Hearing his moans get louder, I know he's almost finished. I can't hear Oliva screaming anymore, and that worries me. I'm so close to getting us out of here, I can't loose her now.

I wait until he goes into the bathroom before I jump up, to find his gun he carelessly left out. Pointing his gun at the bathroom door, I just wait.

"What are you doing bitch?"

"Something I should have done a long time ago, I'm leaving."

He throws his head back and laughs.

"You are, are you? Well go on shoot me, shoot your old uncle"

"You are not my uncle, you are a sick, twisted, bastard."

As soon as the words left my mouth, I pulled the trigger. Running out of the bedroom, I open the door to the room Olivia is in, to find her tied up to the bed, drugged, and looks almost dead. Pointing my gun at the man who paid to have her for the night, I shot him with out a second thought.

"Olivia, honey? Wake up! I'm getting you out of here, I promise."

Jumping up in bed shaking, sweating,  I feel like I just relived that night over again. Looking at the clock I see it's only 3 a.m., looking over at Olivia I'm relieved to see she is actually getting some rest.

Knowing I won't be able to fall back asleep, I head down to the kitchen to get a drink. Opening up the bedroom door I come face to face with Axel.

"You OK? I heard screaming."

"Um yes, thank you, just a bad dream"

Pushing my way past him, I start walking towards the kitchen. I hear his footsteps behind me.

"What was it about? Your dream?"

"I can't really talk about it"

I can't face him, how could I even begin to tell him the horrors I've seen. Most people's nightmares are a figment of their imagination, mine are real.

"I get it, its personal. How does your sister not wake up? I mean I heard you all the way down here."

"She's a deep sleeper, I guess."

I'm to embarressed to say it's because she's used to it, just like I'm used to hearing her screams at night.

"Will you be able to go back to sleep?"

"Yes thank you, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow Axel."

Hearing me say his name, he gave me a small smile.

"Of course darling, sweetdreams."

****please vote, and comment!