Chapter 15

If you was to see me walking into the club house, you would think I was a strong woman. I held my head high, my posture straight instead of the usual slumped shoulders. On the inside I was screaming, my nerves are out of control.

The closer I get to Axel's door, the more pressure I feel weighing me down. My feelings for Axel intensify everyday, even the days I don't get to see him. I feel this magnetic like pull towards him. He's a constant thought in my mind.

"Darling, just come in the damn room."

Hearing his voice startles me, I stop my nervous pacing. Walking into his room, I spot him laying on his bed....shirtless! I can't help but run my eyes over his naked chest, before looking into his lust filled eyes.

"How did you know I was here? I didn't knock."

"I could hear you pacing"

He motions for me to come to him, I slowly make my way to his bed. Once I reach him, he sits up and pulls me onto his lap.

"I've missed you, I'm sorry I've been so busy."

"It's okay, I understand."

I want to know his plan for Dean, but I can't think clearly being this close to him. I feel him leave feather like kisses up and down my neck. His touch clouds my mind. I let my hands roam his chest, feeling how hard yet soft he is. Hearing him groan excites me, I like knowing I affect him.

"Darling we need to talk."

"I know, I just don't want to."

He chuckles at my response, but doesn't give in. He removes me from his lap, to unfortunately put on a shirt.

"The day after tomorrow."

Seeing my confused look, he continues.

"We attack Dean the day after tomorrow. We found where he is staying, he hardly has any men left. It will be quick and easy."

Fear instantly consumes me, I can't handle this. Terrible thoughts take over my mind. What if, what happened to his dad, happens to him?
I can't lose him, Lorelei can't lose him. This is too much, but I know nothing will change his mind.

"Hey look at me, nothing will happen. To me at least."

"You don't know that! You could die! I can't lose you, your mom would die without you, Your club needs you!"

"Darling I promise! Nothing will happen to me. Not only am I avenging my father's death, I'm fighting for you. I'm gonna kill him for hurting my woman."

He sits back on the bed, and pulls me onto his lap. Crashing his lips to mine, all my fears vanish. I give him all my trust, and all of my heart. I know he'll come home to me. I regrettably pull my lips away from his, looking into his eyes I see my future.

"I only have one request darling."

"What?"

"Go on a date with me tomorrow?"

I can't help but smile, and give him another passion filled kiss.

"I'd love to go on a date with you."