Chapter 9

Lorelei dropped me off at Axel's shop the next morning. I was extremely nervous, this is the first time I've done something by myself in forever. Olivia was going with Lorelei to run errands. I only hope she doesn't have a panic attack, if she does I hope Lorelei could help calm her down.

Walking into the office, I'm greeted by a older man. He looks frustrated by the amount of paper work in front of him.

"Hello, I'm looking for Axel."

The man looked up from his paper work, I see him give me a once over.

"Are you here to pick up a car? Or is this visit for pleasure?"

Feeling embarrassed, and shocked he just asked me that, a complete stranger. Sighing in relief at seeing Shawn walk in, I'm glad I don't have to talk to this man anymore.

"Jocelyn, I see you've met Tonny. Tonny this is Jocelyn, Loreli's house guest."

I see recognition in the man's eyes, he gives me a smile. After a less awkward introduction, I follow after Shawn.

"Where's your sister."

"She's with Lorelei, running errands."

I'm beginning to think Shawn has a thing for Olivia, if she wasn't so scared of men they would be a cute couple. Shawn leads me into another building, I'm assuming it's their club house. It has a huge kitchen, living room area, and multiple hallways. What caught my attention was the two tall, big doors, leading into what I assumed was a private room.

Shawn led me down a hallway, that only had two bedrooms. Pointing to the door on the right, he tells me to go in, and wait on Axel. Finally after waiting thirty minutes, Axel walks in.

"Sorry darling, was busy with some club members."

"It's okay, so can you show me my car?"

"Ah your car, do you mind if I ask a few questions?"

"Okay"

"I ran the plates from the car, but nothing showed up in your name."

Shit! This couldn't be happening, how could I have so stupid. Is he going to turn me in? what will happen to Oliva?. Sensing my fear, he decides to answer my unspoken questions.

"I'm not going to turn you in, if that's what you think. I'd just like some answers."

He's right, after all him, and Lorelei have done for Olivia and I. They both deserve some answers, I can only hope they understand.

"Okay, what would you like to know?

"Everything darling."

*****please vote/comment!