0.04 You're One Of Them

"Accept what is and let go of what was."

You would have thought the whole world went silent at this point because nothing could be heard for miles except Aden's loud screams.

Screams pierced everyone's ears in the vacuity of Aden.

Blood gushed as Aden continued to scream out in pain.

She had never been in so much physical pain in her life.

Liam was panicking because he wasn't sure what the best option for his sister was and Theo had ran back as soon as he heard Aden scream to try and help which only made It harder for Liam to concentrate on his sister and not Theo.

"Don't open the fučking door! It will do more damage!" Liam yelled before Theo could do something even though Liam didn't have the slightest clue to what he was talking about.

Liam could not stand the sight of blood and he knew the second he looked at how bloody his sisters hand was he was going to be sick.

"We've got to open the door! Her hand has to come out one way or the other!" Theo yelled back at the young beta who just did not want to except his help.

"Well what's your plan genius?" Liam snapped as his sister continued to cry out in pain.

"Back the fûćk up!" Theo yelled at Liam and the crowd that forming around them.

"Hey, it's okay, it's going to be okay. I promise." Theo spoke trying to calm Aden down even though it wasn't working in the slightest.

Theo put his face up to the window to ensure that Aden would be focusing on him instead of the fact that he was about to rip the car door open to release her hand.

"Look at me. Don't take your eyes off of me."

Aden continued to stare at Theo through the window of her car.

Theo placed his hand on the door handle and quickly yanked it open, releasing Aden's crushed hand.

Aden had tears streaming down her face and her teeth clutched together in order to hold in the loud crys that she wanted to let out but refused to.

Theo placed his hands around Aden's waist and pulled her out of the car and picked her up. She placed her head into the crook of his neck as he quickly walked over to his Toyota Tundra truck placing Aden into the passenger seat with Liam following behind them.

Theo didn't bother to look at Aden as he grabbed her hand, hearing her wince in pain, he gripped onto her hand in attempt to take her pain away. Her pain was almost unbearable for him to even take in, he had never felt pain like this before. This was something different, this couldn't have just been from her smashed hand. This pain was something more.

When Theo removed his hand from Aden's her mouth was hanging open, she knew what he was now and she wished that she didn't.

"You're one of them."