0.27 Blood Runs Thin

Pain is what makes us human

Hours had passed since the first blade had come in contact with Adens thigh and many more had been stuck there after it. Aden had tears streaming down her face as she starred blankly at her bleeding leg, there were so many holes in her thigh she wasn't sure if they would ever even heal. She watched Derek as he sat in the corner unable to say a word because of what he was having to do to his own flesh and blood. But he knew he was doing it for her, because she would never recover if she had murdered her own brother. It would be the worst pain she would ever have to endure.

Derek was hoping that if Aden would feel pain then she would be able to feel everything and hopefully return to her regular self. However she was determined that she didn't need to feel a damn thing and even with eight knives inserted in one of her legs she was to stubborn to give into anything her biological father wanted.

"Aden, please. Please don't make me keep doing this to you." Derek begged.

"Go on, keep it up. I promise that you will break long before I will." She snarled and Derek knew that she was probably right.  Aden had one thing on her mind and one thing only, to protect Theo at all cost because for some fücked up reason she thought she loved him and that he loved her too. 

"Do you even understand why Theo is keeping you around? Huh? Do you!" Derek screams as he comes face to face with his offspring. He was ready to strangle her stubborn self until he heard a small thud. He was unable to say another word as he just continued to listen to the arrhythmic thud. Dereks mouth hung open as he came to realization of what he was hearing because he had already heard it once before in his earlier life. He now knew that Aden had not been on a killing spree for Theo, in fact it wasn't Theo at all. It was something much bigger than Theo and Derek had to figure out a way to get rid of it. Aden couldn't know about this, it would kill her, literally.

"What are you doing?" Aden asks rolling her eyes. "Nothing. I will be back later." Derek says shortly and walks out the door leaving Aden tied down to the chair.

Derek needed to seek help from a professional and quickly. His mind was running at 100 mph, he did not have the slightly clue what he should do about this. If he told Aden it would more than likely bring her back but what was the point in that when it would just kill her soon after that?

"It's what?" Deaton asks with his mouth hanging open in disbelief. "I don't know what to do about this. How do I get rid of it?" Derek asks almost in a beg.

"Derek, I have only seen this one other time and it was with Clara. I honestly think you would know more about this then me." Deaton tells Derek honestly.

"But she's dead! And I don't want my daughter to endure the same fate as her mother. I can't let that happen."

HAhahahaha So what do you guys think is going on? Let me know! I love you guys!