0.15 Just A Few Death Sentences

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are."

"Are you ever going to tell me what's going on with you?" Liam questions his sister who had mysteriously just shown back up.

"It's none of your business." Aden snaps as she walks up the stairs to get into her bedroom.

"I think it is my business! I'm your brother!" Liam snaps.

"No your not! You aren't even related to me!"

"That doesn't mean that you aren't still my sister!" Liam yells in rage before continuing "You can't just turn into some monster and then disappear and reappear like nothing happened!"

"Nothing did happen!" Aden denies.

"Look Liam, I have had the worst few days of my life. I just really need you to back off right now. Go worry about your friends not me."

"You're my sister! I can't not worry about you!"

"Then I guess it's good that I'm not really your sister." Aden snaps before walking into her bedroom and slamming the door shut in Liam's face.

Aden turns around and almost feel as if her heart is about to jump out of her chest.

"What are you doing here?" Aden demands looking at the man in the corner of her room gripping something silver in his hand.

"Do you even know what you did?"

"What are you talking about?" Aden asks dumbfounded.

"You fed off of him! You could have controlled it but you sent that hope straight to hell the second you decided to actually listen to that idiot and feed from him! You opened the door for her to come back! You know that?" Derek screams at the little girl in front of him that wasn't aware of the huge mistake that she had made.

Liam threw Aden's door open hastily to see what was going on for himself instead of just standing out in the hallway listening.

"Derek? What are you doing here?" Liam questions the brooding werewolf. "What is going on?" Liam demands

"Your sister triggered her Pontianak side when she decided to listen to that idiot and feed off of him!" Derek tells Liam.

"What are you talking about Pontianak? Feed off of him? What is going on?!"

"I mean that your sister is my daughter and her mother was a Pontianak and since I'm a werewolf that is why she's craving werewolf blood! And that idiot tricked her into feeding and it triggered her supernatural side!" Derek says with anger dripping from his tone.

"He was just helping me!" Aden tries to defend Theo against her biological father standing in front of her.

"Yeah I was just trying to help her." Theo smirks as he walks into her room.

"You.." Derek starts as he quickly grabs Theo pinning him up against the wall before continuing "You know you signed your death sentence, don't you? I mean you did sleep with her didn't you? You let her seduce you knowing what she was. How stupid can you be?"

"I can handle Aden, but can you handle Clara?" Theo questions Derek referring to Aden's mother who would do God knows what to him when she found him.

Theo was smart, too smart for his own good sometimes and that is what got him into this mess to begin with.

No one had even noticed that Theo had slipped a knife out of his pocket until it was already too late.

Theo had slung the knife across the room to where it was now implanted in Liam's shoulder.

"Liam! Liam are you okay?" Aden screamed as she ran to her brother as she watched him pull the knife from his shoulder with blood covering it.

"Aden don't!" Derek screamed as he dropped Theo and attempted to stop his daughter from doing something she would regret.

But it was too late.

Aden had already gotten a whiff of Liam's blood and was no longer concerned about his safety all she was concerned about was the gut wrenching hunger she was feeling.

Theo smirked as he watched Aden become the monster that he knew she was suppose to be and bite into Liam's shoulder.

Derek grabbed Aden and threw her across the room to get her away from Liam.

Liam sat in the floor gripping his shoulder in shock as he took in how monstrous his sister had just become with one whiff of blood.

"Good job. You just signed her brothers death sentence." Derek told Theo as Aden's eyes had come back to their normal green.

Realization had hit Aden that she had just attacked her own brother.

"Liam I'm so sorry!"

A/N in case anyone got confused a Pontianak usually sleeps with their prey and then drinks their blood and then kills them. But since Aden is only half Pontianak she will kill any werewolf who's blood she drinks. She doesn't go after humans because she's half werewolf. I hope that clears up any questions.. :D

Enjoy.