0.17 Everything Has Changed

"Everything has changed since I met you; My heart was broken and hope was overdue."

Aden had slammed Theo into the nearest tree with her lips still attacking his.

Both Theo's and Aden's hands rambled around the others body in attempt to see who could remove the others clothing the fastest.

They were both at a tie; they were both shirtless.

"Ow! Aden easy!" Theo said as he felt Aden accidentally bite into his lip.

The second Aden had gotten that single drop of Theo's blood she was no longer Aden.

Aden's eye become pitch black as she looked at Theo's confused face.

"You hurt my brother." Aden snapped referring back to a few hours ago when Theo had slung a knife into her brother shoulder. "Now I'm going to hurt you."

"Aden don't!" Theo yelled but it was too late, Aden already had her teeth buried into the side of Theo's neck.

Aden continued to suck at Theo's neck until he was no longer able to stand up on his own.

"Did you really fall for that? Did you actually think that I liked you?" Aden questions with humor filling her voice as she looks down at the weak werewolf.

"Aden this isn't you." Theo breathes.

"Thanks to you it is." Aden smiles as she crouches down to look directly into Theo's weak eyes.

"Aden..."

"Oh don't worry Theo, I'm not going to kill you.. yet. We're going to play a game instead. It's called i'm going to rip off all of your fingers while you answer my questions." Aden laughs as she picks up Theo's hand in her own.

"Question number one: How did you know about me?"

"I can't-"

"Can't never could." Aden says as she harshly bends Theo's pointer finger down breaking it. "It's already broken do you want to go for nonexistent?" Aden laughs as Theo screams in pain.

"Aden this isn't you!" Theo growls.

Aden angrily pulls on Theo's finger until it is no longer present. Leaving Theo crying out in pain.

"That's for breaking my arm!" Aden snaps angrily.

"I did it for you! For your life!"

"You did it for you!" Aden snaps as she looks back to the wound on Theo's neck watching it slowly heal itself.

"You're healing... And we can't have that." Aden says as she quickly throws her head back into Theo's neck draining more blood.

Aden immediately stops when she hears the ear piercing noise that sends her to the ground gripping her ears in pain.

"Are you sure you can still 'handle' Aden?" Derek snaps as he continues to hold down the button on the silver device in one hand and an injection in the other.

Derek quickly bends down to the girl on the ground who is gripping her ears begging for the horrible noise to stop and quickly sedates her with an injection.

"Stay out of this or next time I'll kill you myself!" Derek snaps as he picks his daughter up and heads for his house.