0.19 Where's Liam?

"Loving someone means that you are willing to put them first, before everyone including yourself because you know that they would do the same for you."

"Derek! Derek!" A familiar voice called through the Hale house.

"Down here!" Derek shouts back instantly recognizing the alphas voice.

"We need your help." Scott states in a panic with the red haired banshee by his side.

"What happened?" Derek asks.

"It's Liam." Scott states and Aden feels a rush of panic forming inside of her.

"What's wrong with Liam?" Aden quickly rushes her words out in a panic.

Scott looks at Lydia and back to Aden before Lydia decides to answer.

"They have him. The Dread Doctors have him."

Aden began clutching her chest in pain. She couldn't believe that her brothers alpha would let something like this happen to him.

"Aden? Aden calm down!" Derek demands as he watches his daughter move like the speed of light crashing into the nearest wall, actually denting the wall.

Aden knew exactly who would know where Liam was and she was ready to use any force necessary to save her brother.

Aden took off out of the room she was in at the speed of light so that no one could try to stop her. She tracked Theo's scent to the animal clinic where she saw Stiles and Theo sitting in Stile's Jeep talking about something.

Aden didn't even give it a second thought before she ripped the door off of Stiles' jeep and throwing Theo out by his neck. She quickly climbed on top of Theo and harshly pinned him down by her nails digging into his throat.

"Miss me? I see you were able to sew your finger back on. But are you going to be able to sew your arm back on?" Aden snapped angrily.

"Where is Liam?" She demands as she continues to dig her nails into Theo's neck.

"How should I know where your brother is? I've been here with Stiles all night!" Theo replies.

"Because you're working with them! I know you are! Just tell me where they are!" Aden says desperately "Please, Theo. Please."

"I don't know who you're talking about!" Theo yells as he throws Aden off of him and stands back up.

"Theo please! He's my brother." Aden cries in hopes that somewhere deep inside of Theo there is actually something good.

"I'm sorry Aden, I don't know."

"You're lying!" Aden screams as she speeds over to Theo and throws him into the nearest wall before grabbing his face to make him look at her.

"Have fun sewing your arm back on!" Aden snaps as she grips Theo's arm tightly making him scream out in pain.

"If they have Liam, he's already good as dead! You can't save him so go ahead and rip me apart! You're brother will still be dead!" Theo shouts in Aden's face only making her angrier.

"You need me.. You still need me, don't you? Tell me where they are and i'll do anything you want!" Aden bargains.

"It was never me that wanted you to trigger your supernatural side, it was them. It's been you since the beginning and thats why they took Liam." Theo tells Aden making her realize that this was all set up since the beginning.

"They want to make a trade. Don't they?" Aden assumes as she puts all of the pieces to the puzzle together.

"They want to trade Liam for you, but I'm not letting you do that. You would be signing your own death sentence if you agreed." Theo spits out in a tone that suggests he could be worried about Aden's life.

"I don't care. If it comes down to my brother surviving or me... I know what my choice is. That's what you do when you have a sibling, you always look out for them, you put their life before your own." Aden says and hears a slight jump in Theo's heartbeat suggesting that Aden reminded him of something.

"But Aden, if they get their hands on you... They're going to kill you, they want to use your DNA to make more of you and that can't happen!" Theo tells Aden frantically.

"I don't care as long as Liam is safe."

"You don't get it! There has to be a balance! If one species is created, one has to be destroyed! If they succeed in creating more people with your abilities, it will wipe out the werewolf population completely!" Theo yells at Aden hoping to get her to see his side.

"Abilities? What abilities?"

"You're faster than any werewolf could even dream of, stronger, you can hear better than us, you're blood thirsty, you can grow back limbs like a tree, you can turn your humanity off like your switching off a light, you're able to light fires with just a single look at something... Aden you can't exist."

"What do you mean that I can't exist?" Aden ask confused at what the werewolf is telling her.

"A Pontianak is created when a woman dies during child birth but the Pontianak trait is passed along to the child and can't be triggered until the child feels an abnormal amount of pain, but since your father is a werewolf you got both traits. You got all of the effects of being a werewolf and a Pontianak but its like they are on steroids. You don't fit on either side, which is why they want to create more of you. They want to create their own species so that they can wipe out everyone else!"

Aden takes in everything that Theo is telling her and decides that she believes he is actually telling the truth for once.

"If what you're saying is true and they do want to wipe out all of the werewolf's then why are you helping them?" Aden demands.

"It's a long story that doesn't matter right now."

"Then tell me where they are Theo!"

"Have you not been listening to anything I've been saying?" Theo shouts frustrated.

"I heard all that I needed to hear! I'm getting my brother out with or without you."

"I'll help you get Liam out, but it's got to be my way." Theo states.

"Fine."