♠Lost File♠

"Another stressful day eh? Shikamaru?" Naruto stated while smiling and leaning on the door, he was on the way home...

"Huh? Yes... I believe so" Shikamaru? replied as he gathers a mountain of report papers and filed it neatly an his desk.

"I'll deal with this tomorrow, right now Temari is cooking dinner... I have to back home early" he smirked and made a deep sigh and stretched his arms afterwards.

Naruto noticed a an open drawer on the lower left corner at the edge of the room. He went near to close it, then he noticed names filed alphabetically, he took out a file and made a confused look.

"Huh?.. Shikamaru?" He called.

"What?" Shikaru replied lazily as he paxked up his things.

"What are these?" Naruto asked as he held a file up.

"Oh, that's a drawer of missing people" he replied.

"Missing eh?" Naruto shrugged abd placed it back, but a name caught his eyes s he reached for the folder.

'UCHIHA' He slowly slid his fingers down on the folder and read the file.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~
~'~'MISSING'~'~

Name: Kamize Uchiha
Age missing: 15

Description:
Long thigh level raven haired girl, Pale skinned, pearl black eyes, pinkish lips wears a long white Uchiha cloak and wears a head protector on her eyes with the Konoha crest and hidden rain crest over lapping it and a line across both  crest which signifies an Akatsuki.

Kei Kei Genkai: sharingan, Eternal Mongekyō, has all elemental chakra nature including sound
Some are unidentified.

Last seen: 4th great shinobi war grounds

Clan: Uchiha

Living relatives: Sasuke Uchiha

Recent address: Akatsuki Base, Hidden Rain village
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

"Shikamaru... have you worked on this?" Naruto asked in confusion as he waved it infront of Shikamaru.

"Ah...Sasuke's case...Never had the time... after Sasuke filed this case he left without a picture of her... see?" He pointed on tge blank space on the upper part of the paper.

"I never knew he had a younger sister" he added.

"Now that Sasuke is back we can ask him to give a picture! Right?" Naruto asked.

"I guess...but..this was filed a month after the war... and it's been years after it...his last memory of her was still 15 she might be at the age of 25-30 by now... but let's give it a try I'm sure Ino and Sai can Make a sketch out of his memory.." he finished as he clung his satchel over his shoulder.

"Seventh...are you coming?" As he held the door's knob.

"Sure, I'll take this so I can stop by Sasuke's place first thing tomorrow" Naruto said as he went outside the room.

"I'll see you tomorrow!.... Shikamaru!!!!" He yelled, Shikamaru smirked as he pocketed his hands.

A/N
Soooo? how was it? Tell me what you think! And don't let go just yet..the plot is about to start.. (insert evil smile)

Comment
♦Vote n'
♥Follow

SZGEEMrainBryce