♠Red Cloud♠

'~'HIDDEN MIST'~'

A tall girl with long black raven hair with a half mask named Kazumi entered the Mizukage's office with an escort named Suigetsu, he's a tall man with pointy teeth and white hair carrying a hand full of reports.

"Lord Mizukage... we brought today's reports like always" Kazumi stated in a monotone voice.

"Ah! Um... er..." the Mizukage stood speachless in front of her, his secretary rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Here he goes again...why do I have to do everything myself?" The secretary stood and took the pile of reports from Suigetsu
And grunted as he sat back on his chair.

"Tch! Nerd" Suigetsu whispered to himself as he smirked and head for the door.

"Kazumi-san...can I? I mean can y-you..." Chojouro made an absurd expression as Kazumi turned her attention to him and smiled.

"Lord Mizukage... are you asking me out?" She asked while smiling while Suigetsu widened his eyes.

"Yes something like that, I guess" he replied while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure" Kazumi replied back and Suigetsu on the other hand jaw dropped as his eye twitched in annoyance.

'That good for nothing bastard, damn!' Suigetsu thought

"Really? Tommorow night then?" He asked.

"Sure..see you tommorow at 7:00" she smiled and headed towards the door. While Chojouro still speachless.

"Tch...if you make it back alive" Suigetsu silently whispered to himself.

'~'LATER THAT DAY'~'

"Now Chojouro come back safely...even if your the Mizukage your still the weakling I knew since the day we met" Ao shuffled Chojouro's head as he grunted in annoyance.

"Don't worry I will...and also one escort is enough.." he stated.

"Huh? Nonsense! You'll have both... no buts" Ao protested as he smiled again.

Then Chojouro and his escorts started moving towards KONOHA.

'~' KONOHA' ~'

"Lord Mizukage, you are expected, follow us" the guard stated as they followed him to the meeting venue.

And not a too long he was warmly welcomed by Naruto who was already sitting in a huge table.

"Good afternoon lord Mizukage" Naruto greeted.

"Good afternoon too lord Hokage" Chojouro greeted back.

"Please let us not make this too formal..." Naruto smiled at him.

"Ehehe... I'm really not that formal either" Chojouro smiled back as he seated.

Both proceeded to propose their issues and reported various matters on the village's economies. After a few hours of discussion the meeting finally came to an end.

"Uh? Lord Hokage... I know this isn't a part of our meeting but I wish to open this up too..you know while I'm still here" Chojouro looked disturbed.

"What is it?" Naruto asked.

"Well..these past few weeks... there were reports that was handed down on me saying that they spotted a unidentified people with black cloaks and a red cloud print...could it be another Akatsuki?"

"Huh?" Naruto widened his eyes upon hearing Chojouro.

"Are you sure about that?"Naruto asked.

"Well it has been reported every week of of the past month... but if it were the Akatsuki..." he was interupted.

"There should be various reports of killing...what's their motive... hmm?" Naruto thought deeply.

"What do you suggest?"Chojouro asked.

"Well we should hold another meeting including the other kages" Naruto stated.

"We'll lay low... for now" he added.

"Well I should be on my way back now... it's getting rather dark" Chojouro said.

~Phone rings~

"Huh?" Chojouro took out his phone, and read the message from Ao.

"How's the meeting? Are you on your way back?" - Ao.

Chojouro sweat dropped.

'Is he acting like a father? Ugh! Sometimes I feel like---' Chojouro made a creepy look at his pone.

"Was it Lady Kazumi? Eh, lord Mizukage?" his Secretary also assigned as his escort asked, Chojouro was startled that his phone flew up and he tried to catch it recklessly,

"What? No!" He released a deep sigh.

"Huh? Kazumi? Is she the lucky girl who caught four eye's heart?" Naruto said annoyingly.

"It's not it!... I mean not yet...."he bit his lip.

"Well good luck"Naruto shuffled his head.

"Why does everyone do that?" Chojouro smirked.

After their little chat, Chojouro decided to go back to the land of Mist.

"Thankyou for your time lord Mizukage... have a safe trip." Naruto said.

"Thankyou too!" Chojouro replied.

Just as they were a little further away from KONOHA, they felt somehow uncomfortable. Like there was someone watching. Then they heard rustling from a branch, but no one was there.

"Shiato...keep a look out" he said to his secretary who replied with a nod.

They prepared themselves to whatever may come up. Then a Girl with red hair (imagine Sasori's hair) appeared right in front of them.

"Huh! This is---"

"My pleasure to exterminate the Mizukage" she smiled.

'~'A/N'~'

Konnochiwa! Lol! How was it? Hmm? XD tell lemme read your thoughts in the comments!!!!!

Vote!
Follow! N'
Comment!