IMAGE

"What do you want now?" Sasuke asked lazily,

Naruto passed down a white file folder to him and gestured to open it, Sasuke opened the ile and sat on the couch while holding his chin.

"Do you still want to find her?" Naruto asked,

"She's the only past I have...what do you expect?" Sasuke replied in a , monotone voice,

"It is settled then! Come to my office tomorrow after lunch!" Naruto replied as he stood up and patted Sasuke on the back,

"See you tomorrow Sasuke kun! Sakura chan!" Naruto waved good bye at them while Sakura waved back at him.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'HIDDEN MIST~'~'~'~'~'~

"That's it! I'm going to ask her out!" Chojouro silently yelled in determination.

"Um..er..lord Mizukage.. I think lady Kazumi has to wait..you see.. you have a meeting tomorrow afternoon with lord Hokage of KONOHA to state important matters" his secretary explained,

"Huh? Is that so?..well it has to be sooner" he replied.

"Why Kazumi? What attracted you to her? Hmm?... a girl who always wears a half mask?" Ao stated while leaning against the wall.

"I saw her took it off in her office and she... she was like a..." Chojouro's nose bled..

Ao rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

~'~'~'~'~'KONOHA [NEXT DAY]~'~'~'~'~

Sasuke and Naruto and Sakura walked towards Ino.

"Sasuke kun!" Ino greeted while Sakura stood right next to him,

"Ino... quit it you already have a husband and a kid" Sakura said sarcastically as she gives off an evil smile.

"Ha! Don't make me laugh!" Ino replied.

"I'm not trying to" Sakura said in a monotone voice.

"You want settlement now?" Ino smirked, as Sakura glared, Sasuke sweatdrops.

"Okay ladies! Let's cut to the real deal" Naruto interrupted.

"Huh? Well sad to say Sai isn't around... he ran a few errands for Kakashi sense- I mean lord 6th " Ino said disappointed.

Then their son came in 'Inojin'.

"Good afternoon minna!" He said waving his hand,

"We'll be on our way then Ino... since there's no one sketches better than him" Naruto stated.

"Wait! I can sketch! And also get into your minds!" Inojin said.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Ino asked,

''Sure I can!" He replied as he took out his drawing materials, he let Sasuke sit right in front of him facing backwards and continued to do what he was asked. After a few moments he was done.

"Now we can make copies of these and spread it to the other lands" Naruto said.

After a few minutes they left the Yamanaka building, Sasuke went into serious thinking while Sakura noticed him. She held his hand and smiled sweetly at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Hn? Nothing... what if she died along the war? Then it's too late" he replied

"Well we won't know if we won't try right?" Sakura replied back.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

KONNICHIWA!!!!! SOOOOO? HOW WAS IT? PLEASE TELL ME IN TE COMMENTS!!!

WHAT DO OU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

♠VOTE
♣COMMENT N'
♥FOLLOW!