♣EXTERMINATION♣

"Damn!! we should get back to Konoha!" one of his escorts said.

"no, we should fight our way back to Kirigakure!" Chojouro said while holding his sword.

"but lord Mizukage..." his secretary looked at him.

"you two go ahead and I'll stay what's a girl got against me anyway" Chojouro siad.

"my, my... what an unpleasant mouth you got there Lord Mizukage..." she smiled creepily to them.

then a shadowy figure appeared on a branch looking down at them.

"wel.well,well seems like you've hit the jack pot Akemi..." he said smiling sarcasticaly.

"don't get in my way Ayato.."

"don't worry I wont.. i'll just be enjoying the show... after all if you fail I can handle them by myself." Ayato bragged.

"Tch! show off!" 

"and also it's the first time you spoke like a normal human being..." he chuckled.

"shut the f*ck up!" she made a sharp glare at him while Ayato just smirked.

while talking Chojouro charged towards her and swung his Hiramekarei on her but luckily Akemi dodged it in time. She lifted her hands and a swarm of red sand surrounded them. she smirked as she wielded the sand and was transformed into a sharp pointed needle like sands then it pierced through one of his escorts.

Chojouro unwrapped Hiramekarei and it transformed into a giant hammer as he swung and merely hit Akemi with it, but too bad there was an invisible string  that was blocking and protecting Akemi. then in a split second... Kamize appeared right infront of him as she flicked her wrist the strings managed to repel his attack which made him fall on his back and fell on Akemi's needle like sands which pierced through his heart. Kamize went near to him as he heaved his last breath...

"leader sama wishes condolences..." Kamize smirked as Chojouro closed his eyes.

Akemi on the other hand tried to kill his secretary who was trembling in fear and can't use his jutsu.

"TCH! waht a useless f*cking escort! let me.." Akemi smiled creepily.

"leave him... Leader sama wants one alive to report back to konoha" Kamize said. while Akemi smirked.

"go back to Konoha and tell the Hokage...the Mizukage has been assasinated by the Akatsuki..." the terrified escort ran towards Konoha.

"Akemi make sure to keep an eye on every corner that way you won't die easily" she glared sharply at her.

"well' well Kamize! both of you were assigned to assasinate the Mizukage eh? then why'd Akemi fought by herself?" Ayato asked annoyingly.

"she was just showing off..." Kamize replied in a monotone voice and leapt off.

"Tch! puppet freak! you said you hate waiting!!!!!!" Akemi followed her. while Ayato smirked and followed them.

"Ayato... I thought you were with Rentaro.." Kamize asked.

"he said I was in his way so I figured I should just mock Akemi during my spare time..leader sama won't mind right?" he asked sarcastically.

"you should get ready... it won't be long until they make up their minds on a new Mizukage.." Kamize informed.

"I'm always ready..." Ayato made a grin.

'~'AUTHORS NOTE'~'

so how's this chapter? hmm? tell me what do you think is next on the comments!!!!!!  bye now!!! going to watch SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN live action movie!!!!!!! yay me!!!!!!

lol and yes that's Ayato on top!!!!