Chapter 49

Mary POV :||

Entering my bedroom, I flopped down on my bed, as George closed the door quietly. The ping of the lock echoed through the room.

I sighed, "Why did you lock the door, honey?"

George gave a small chuckle. "So no one walks in on me making love to you."

I groaned, and took my pants off. "Just get in bed, George. We're not going to-"

Too late.

George had charged to me, taking me in his arms. He peppered my neck with small kisses. "Mary, I know you-"

"Not tonight. Tomorrow, ok?"

George didn't seem happy with this. "No. We do it tonight!"

His lips hit mind with force, loving force. His hands took mine, and he kissed them. "Sorry, darling. You've been naughty. I think I'll just have to punish you..."

He slides himself downwards, and spreads my legs with his hands. He gives one long lick to my core. I squirmed, and let out a loud moan. George nibbled carefully on my folds, me moaning at the sensation.

"Now, Mary... Who's your daddy?" he asked in a seductive tone. I moan, "You! You're my daddy!"

George chuckled, "That's right, baby girl. And you know what I do to naughty girls?"

I shook my head, "No."

He took my shirt off, then my bra. He stopped at my underwear, and pulled them off with his teeth. He unbuckled his belt, let his pants fall down, and his boner was begging for some attention.

"Now," he says climbing off the bed, "come suck me."

I crawled slowly over to him, "What if I don't?"

George growled, "Did I ask you to? NO! I demanded you!" He takes my head, and shoves me down to his risen member. I pulled down his boxers, watching his length spring free.

He groaned, and I took the tip in my mouth. "No, Mary." he says, thrusting into my mouth. I almost fall back at the force! So, there I was, sucking slowly when, out of nowhere, George pulls out, stands me up, and pushes me against the wall.

He spanks me, and enters roughly. "GEORGE! OUCH!"

He only responds with a grunt, and quickens his fast past.

Banging from the other side of the wall comes, "Hey! Go easy on there we are trying to sleep!"

George cackled, "SCREAM MY NAME, COME ON! SCREAM IT!"

"GEORGE!" I shouted as I came. But, George kept pounding until he came.

"Good girl. We can sleep now." George takes me into his arms, and kisses my forehead. "Mhm... I love you."

We get into bed, and George wrapped his arms tightly around me, as if he was holding on for dear life. "Night, George."

"Good night, baby girl."

With that, I closed my eyes, and fell asleep. Forgetting my father. But, my father hasn't forgotten me. No, he still remembered. And what I never expected was about to come true... being taken by my father.

Written By Chandler.