Ch 4 The Training Begins! Showdown between Naruto & Sota!

“Well we are so shut up and deal with it!” we told them as we head towards the next village. As we we’re close to the next village someone laid there hand on my shoulder, I looked over to see Etchi-Sensei.

“What’s up?” I asked her.

“Training” she said with a close eye smile, I smirked widely in excitement.

"So what will we be doing?” I asked her as we all walked over to a big space of grassland.

“Not me and you, you and Naruto” she said pointing to me then Naruto.

“Huh?” we both asked totally confused.

“You two will be sparing with each over” Pervy-sage told us.

“Ok why?” Naruto asked them, they both sighed looking at each over than to us.

“So it can help you both control your demons better” Etchi-Sensei told us, me and Naruto looked at each over with ‘wtf’ faces and looked back at our sensei’s.

“The fuck are you on? Naruto has a demon too?” I asked them.

“Wait you have a demon too?” Naruto asked me I nodded to him and he looked even more confused than before.

“Fuck sake! I’ll explain! Naruto has the 9-Tail Fox inside him and Sota has the Dragon demon inside of him, there sorted!” Etchi-Sensei yelled at us. We then looked at each over and then smirks grew on our faces.

“Hell yeah bitches! I’m not the only one with a demon!” I yelled throwing punches into the air.

“Yes! Someone like me!” Naruto yelled happily.

“So how is this gonna work out?” I asked the two pervs.

“First you will be using your normal strength and then when the both of you get to your limit use your demons powers and fight” Pervy-Sage told us.

“By the two of you sparing this should help you control your demons better” Pervy-Sage said.

“B-But what if we lose control and go ape shit?” I asked, Etchi-Sensei laughed a bit when I said ‘ape shit’ and placed her hands on both me and Naruto’s head.

“Don’t worry we ain’t gonna let you guys kill yourselves, you’re our loveable students after all” she said with a sweet smile as we smiled back.

“Now then let’s get to it!” Etchi-Sensei yelled with a smile.

“Hai!” both me and Naruto yelled happily, we then faced each over and went into our fighting stances.

“Naruto! No holding back!” I told him with a smirk.

“Of course not!” he said with a grin. We then waited for Etchi-Sensei to give us the word so we could start.

“GO!” she yelled as we charged at each over, I threw a punch at Naruto and he dogged it. He threw a punch at me so I dogged his; we kept on throwing punches at one another until we smashed our fists into each over’s faces and once that happened we flew back from the force, I quickly got to my feet and ran at Naruto.

“Shadow clone jutsu!” he called as he made 20 clones and they all came at me, tch clones ain’t gonna work. I drew my sword from its holder and started to slice up the clones, it was so easy it was child’s play. The last 4 of them were using the Rasengan they came at me from all directions, I quickly jumped into the air before they hit me and instead they took themselves out.  

“Nice movie Naruto, but not good enough” I said throwing kunai and shuriken at him but he blocked them with his own kunai, I then slashed my sword to him from the right and he blocked me. I then tried the left and once again he blocked me, we took it a step further and went all out slashing at each over but all there was were sparks and the sound of metal hitting metal.