More Info :D

Name: Kazumi. (means Harmonious Beauty)

Nick Name: Etchi Sensei (means Pervert)

Age: 29

Look: Long dark brown hair hid. Dark green eyes. Nice red lips. Fear skin. (pic at side)

Outfit: White top with a brown top over top. Brown long jacket. Finagles gloves in brown. Brown short shorts. Long brown boots with brown stockings. Two holders on legs, holding daggered. Headband around neck along with a scarf. Black holder on back that holds a Katane sword. (pic at side)

Rank: hight level Jonin, Ex ANBU

Personality: perverted, tough, a good but harsh teacher, will protect her student till death, bad mouthed, sears a lot and can be bad tempered.

Background: she made Genin at age 7 then made Chunin at age 9. she worked hard and train for hours on end till when she turned 12 she made Jonin. When she was 13 she went in for the ANBU test but failed. When she was 15 she went in again and passed becoming one of the strongest ANBU in the thorns village. When she was 24 she gave up her post as lead ANBU and started travailing. She then took her young friend with her travailing to train him.

Skills: she good with Tie and Nin Jutsu. She had Water, Earth and Fire styles. She's amazing with weapons aspirationally swords and daggers hens the sword and daggers she has. She amazing with her aim, never misses.