Ch 1 Grate another perv

Naruto's POV

Me and the Pervy Sage were about to leave the village for about over 2 years of training, I looked at the village one last time before we left.

"Are you ready to go?" Pervy Sage asked me.

"Yep, let’s go" I said back and we were off.

FF (4 hours of walking)

"Pervy Saaage!!!, I'm tierd can we rest please?" I asked Pervy Sage.

"Not yet were nearly here" he told me.

"Fine, but when were there I'm takeing a brake before we start training" I told him.

"That’s ok with me, I need to do some more research for my book hehehe" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Yeah right, your 'research' is peeping on woman!" I told him.

"I'm an author I need to be inspired and the thing that I'm inspired by is woman" he told me.

"Whatever you perv" I said to him. We came across two paths, one was going forward and one was going left, there were two people walking towards us from the left. They were a woman and a boy that looked around my age.

"Man she's so sexy" Pervy Sage said with a happy smile, that’s all he can think of.

"I'm going to say hi" he said running over.

"Pervy Sage, get back here" I said running after him.

Sota's POV

An old man came running over to us; ok this isn’t creepy at all.

"Pervy Sage, get back here" a kid with spiky blond hair said running after the old man.

"Hi there, my name is Jiraiya, I'm one of the hidden leafs legendary sannin" the old guy said to Etchi sensei holding her hand.

"Hi, my name is Kazumi and this is my student Sota" she told the old guy.

"And I love how you look" Etchi sensei said in a sexy voice.

"Yeah I love how you look to" the old guy said with a pervy smile.

"Grate another perv" me and the kid said. We looked at each over and we laughed.

"So you have a purv for a sensei to huh?" I asked the kid.

"Yeah I do, I'm glad I'm not the only one hehe" he said.

"My names Sota, what’s yours?" I asked him.

"Naruto...Naruto Uzumaki" he said.

"Hi Naruto" I said.

"Pervy Sage should we be going?" Naruto asked the old guy.

"Oh yeah your right, bye you two" the old guy said.

"Bye" we said, but before they could leave two ninjas attacked us, and we all jumped out of the way.

"Shit, do we have to fight now?" I asked.

"Yes we do, so get ready Sota" Etchi sensei said.

"Right" I said back and I got out my sword ready to fight.

"We'll handle this, right Naruto" pervy Sage said.

"Right" Naruto said walking over to Pervy Sage.

"Ha you think a kid and an old guy can beat us, baka" one of them said.

"Hey don't call me a kid...because I'm going to become hokage, that’s my dream" Naruto said, If I can remember the hokage is the leader of the hidden leaf. And Naruto wants to become the hokage. If he does that he'll become the strongest ninja in his village.