Chapter 7: Ark.

Authors note: Sorry for long delays on stories, I've been very busy this summer but I promise to spend more time updating my stories.

Shadow and Amy both teleported to the center of the Ark, where Black dooms solider's were waiting.

Amy: I think we have company.

Shadow: you don't say.

One of the solider's ordered the others to shoot, but Amy rushed at him and hit him with her hammer knocking him out.

Shadow ran to the front line of other aliens and started shooting at them with his 9mm sub machine gun.

Amy threw her hammer like a boomerang, hitting most of the aliens pointing their guns at her and Shadow.

Shadow: we need to find the control room.

Amy: you remember where that is right?

Shadow was about to say yes, but he fell to the ground and his head started hurting. He started having a flashback of him and Maria running with G.U.N agents following them.

Shadow: Maria!

Amy: Shadow this isn't the time.

Shadow looked up and saw Amy as Maria, he tried reaching for her but saw an Alien about to shoot her. He jumped up and blocked the bullet from hiring her, luckily it hit the chaos which bounced back to the alien.

Amy: Shadow?

Shadow looked at Amy again and saw her as herself. He shook his head and grabbed his gun.

Shadow: let's get going.

They both ran to the control room where five chaos emeralds where being held by the Eclipse Cannons holster.

Amy: grab them quickly before more of them come.

Shadow grabbed the chaos emeralds from the console and just as he was about to teleport he saw a camera feed from the TV.

Amy: Shadow what are you starring at?

She saw that he was looking at camera feed looking at Black Doom behind an unknown G.U.N solider.

Shadow: two birds with one stone.

Amy: shadow please the guy had nothing to do with this they are just being given orders.

Shadow: you don't understand Amy! I lost the one person who was important in my life to them. I need to give them a message.

Amy grabbed Shadows hand and held it close to her. Shadow looked into Amy's eyes.

Amy: please shadow, do it for me.

Shadow: Ma-Maria?

He saw Amy as Maria again, and she repeated those words again as he teleported them to where Black Doom was.