Chapter 9: Burn it down.

Shadow:...Blast!! 

The blast was able to do a little bit of damage, but it wasn't enough to take it down. Shadow knew he had to take jurassic measures if he was gonna be able to kill this thing.

BD: Start the Ark cannon and blow this planet to pieces! Now!

Christien kicked Black Doom across his face, knocking him to the ground. He looked up to see Shadow diving straight into the monsters mouth before a Chaos Blast, and watched the head explode with Shadow still alive in his super form.

Christien: Shadow the cannon is activating, how do we stop it?

Shadow thought for a second, not noticing Christien fighting off a bunch of the aliens. He saw the giant ship, and got an idea. He flew under the ship, and closed his eyes. He thought really hard, thinking about Maria, and Amy. The kiss that Amy gave him, it gave him hope, it made him live again.

Shadow: Chaos Control!

Shadow teleported him and the ship to space, in front of the Arks cannon before it fired. He let go of the ship, and watched in glory as the ship exploded into multiple pieces.

Shadow: Christien, it's done.

He teleported back to Metropolis, where he saw Black dooms army retreating, and Black Doom himself leaving.

Shadow: Finally, one less problem to worry about.

He turned towards Amy, who was celebrating and jumping in the air swinging her hammer.

Amy: We did it!

She saw Shadow looking at her, and felt a little embarrassed remembering what she did earlier. He walked to her slowly, still lightly smiling.

Shadow: Oh Amy, you showed me a world of mine I couldn't have even imagined being in. Your world.

Amy: Shadow, are you saying what I think you're saying?

Shadow: Yes I am Amy.

She blushes lightly, but had tears of joy running down her soft cheeks. She hugged Shadow tightly, holding onto him as he picked her up.

Shadow: Let's go find a new home.

Amy: I like that idea.

The two walk off through the rubble of what was once a great city, and through the flames of where buildings used to lay.

The End...

G.U.N solider: N-not so fast.

Shadow turned around to see a G.U.N sounder, badly injured, and holding a small pistol.

G.U.N solider: Don't you do anything stupid.

He pointed the gun at the two, Amy looked at Shadow worried and held him tightly.

???: Hold your fire.

Behind the solider was the G.U.N commander himself, with Christien next to him.

Commander: I own you an apology, I always thought you were working for these aliens, but I was wrong.

Christien: I explained everything to him, you don't have to worry about G.U.N anymore, unless you'd like a job offer.

Shadow looked at Amy, with a questioned look on his face. Amy giggled and nodded her head.

Shadow: Deal.

End.