Chapter 8: Heart.

BD: That explains a lot I guess, but that doesn't mean you've won.

Shadow: What are you talking about? I have the six emeralds, of coarse I won.

BD: Where do you think the 7th one is?

Christien: With me, remember?

Shadow saw that Christien was holding the last Emerald, and he grew angry. He pointed his gun at Christien and demanded the Emerald.

Christien: How do I know you won't Just give him the emeralds?

Shadow: And what makes you think you can deny my request?

Shadow felt a hand grabbing onto his arm, he looked back to see Amy trying to stop him from shooting.

Amy: Shadow...I know you feel pain, but he's only doing what he needs to be told to do.

Shadow: But she...

Amy kissed Shadow softly, interrupting what he was saying. He wanted to pull back and yell at her, but his body refused to.

BD: You have any idea what's happening right now?

Christien: Not one clue.

When Amy finally pull back, she looked deep into Shadows eyes, and smiled a little. Shadow smiled as well, dropping his gun.

BD: Okay love birds, can we...

Christien threw his chaos emerald to Shadow, who caught it, and his body started to glow. His black fur turned to a silver, his red grew brighter, and he floated in the air.

BD: Enough of this!

Suddenly a giant black dragon came swooping from the air, and onto the ground they were standing on.

BD: Attack!

The dragon released a fire ball straight at Shadow and Amy, but was deflected by Christien's ice power.

Christien: I've got Amy, you find a weak spot and end this.

At this point Black Doom had disappeared and his soldiers were running at Amy and Christien.

Shadow on the other hand was deflecting projectiles from the monster, and then attacking its weak spot as it didn't have control of itself.

Amy and Christien were working together to take down the Aliens, but they were being surrounded.

Christien: Hey Amy.

Amy: What?

Christien: Cover your eyes.

Amy did what she was told, and felt a strong wind and snow hit her nerves. She opened slightly to see Christien was using all his power to blow away all the aliens.

Sonic and the rest of the team showed and took control of the battle, and Christien fell to the ground weak.

Amy: Please Shadow, finish this.

Shadow saw the battle on the ground, than he looked at the dragon, giving him a deep and cold stare.

Shadow: Chaos...!

Cliffhanger, you wanna see what happens next? Than check out my Silvaze story and vote on the last chapter. Once it gets 7 votes I'll update this story. Thank you!