Chapter 5: What I'm made of

In the frosted mountains near Angel Island, one certain Orange fox the works with G.U.N was looking into a strange power source coming from the mountains.

Christien: hmm, I can't find anything that could conduct that much power.

After looking through the area a little longer, he sees an alien ship fly over his head.

Christien: what are they doing here?

Christien followed the ship, which lead to a secret area that had many black arms, a chaos emerald, and a teleporting device.

Christien: so that's how they've been able to get from the Ark to here.

Christien moved to a different side of the mountain where there was less activity going on.

After moving a little, he can see Black doom and a few of his henchmen come out of the portal.

Christien: holy crap, he's here.

Christien grabs his mask with goggles and started his extreme gear hover board.

He used it to glide down the mountain and slip past a few guards. He grabbed his desert eagle and started to shoot a few of the aliens.

Doom: he's finally showed up.

Black doom tells his army to hold there fire just as Christien is brought down by a shot in chest.

Christien: dammit.

Black doom floats over to Christien and grabs his by the collar of his shirt. He lifts him from the ground and throws him next to the chaos emerald.

Christien: you really are stupid.

Christien grabbed the emerald and Chaos controlled to the destroyed Capitol City.

Christien: Jesus what happened.

Christien walked around the destroyed city, towards the red bridge where road blocks were put to keep others off of it, but he stepped over them and went to the side, looking down at the water below him.

Christien: there is no hope, we're gonna lose this war.

A white gloved person puts his hand on Christien's shoulder, that person being Sonic.

Sonic: we can win this, I know we can.

Christien: and what if it doesn't? People are dying, innocent people are dying.

Sonic: I know, but people are gonna die, and it hurts to say that.

Christien just kept looking down at the river, holding the chaos emerald.

Christien: if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die trying to win.

He walks past sonic and grabs his extreme gear. He then rides away towards where the chaos emerald told him to go.