Chapter 3: Short Change Hero

Shadow was on the couch sleeping soundly when a dark presence approached him and Shadow woke up.

???: glad to see you again Shadow.

Shadow: you again, what do you want now?

???: I don't think I introduced myself, my name is Black Doom.

Shadow: *trying to hold back laugh* hahaha what type of name is that? haha that sounds so...

Black Doom: ya ya it sound racist but I wasn't given the name.

Shadow: okay what do you want anyways?

Black Doom: Dr. Gerald and I have something in common about your creation Shadow.

Shadow: Dr. Gerald! what are you talking about?

Black Doom: when the doctor created you I helped activate the powers you have today.

Shadow: wait you mean I got Chaos Control from you?!

Black Doom: very much so.

Shadow looked at Black Doom very closely and finally figured out what he wanted from him.

Shadow: you will not get those Chaos Emeralds, I won't allow it.

Black Doom: fine if you won't help me then I'll collect them myself.

Black Doom then disappears again leaving Shadow to worry about what will happen if Black Doom retrieved all the Chaos Emeralds.

Shadow: if he collects the emeralds, then what will happen after that?

Shadow runs outside, to see the entire city outside in a worse condition than before.

Shadow: what the...

Shadow then saw a giant green beam float from the sky and it heading straight down to the city.

Shadow: no crap.

Just as Shadow was gonna Chaos Control, he realizes that Amy was inside.

Shadow: I have to get her.

The green beam was getting wider and wider by the second destroying everything in it's path.

Shadow: Amy!!

Shadow runs into Amy's room and grabs her by the hip, and held onto her tightly.

Shadow: Chaos Control.

Shadow teleports out of the cabin with Amy just as the green beam hit the edge of the forest.

The two teleport to a beach miles away from there last location. Amy fell on top of Shadow while he groans.

Shadow: oww, that hurt.

Amy looked into Shadows eyes, and she felt like her entire body was asleep from staring into them.

Shadow: umm Amy, AMY.

Amy woke up from her day dream and rolled over to get off of him.

Shadow: what happened did you fall asleep?

Amy: I could ask you the same question, why the hell did we leave?

Shadow: the city was being destroyed by a green ray of some... oh my god!!

Amy: what is it?!

Shadow: they have control of the ARK!!