The Round Table

[The scene opens up with Garcia standing up at the display board and everybody except Hotch is sitting at the table. Hotch walks in.]

"Let's begin."

"Okay. Two kids have been killed in the past 2 weeks and one more was killed last night. The unsub is speeding up. They were all bound at the hands and feet and were all shot after being held for sometime. The amount of time varied for each victim. There was a matching mark on each victims arm that the M.E forgot to include so they said they would have more information about it once our agents visit the morgue."

(Prentiss) "The acceleration between kills could show a disorganized killer but could also means something is needed and they're running out of time."

"But there's something else too. Each member was known to be a computer hacker. The local PD doesn't know for sure which group they're apart of or if they even are so I'm going to do some digging and see what I can find."

"Garcia I want you to come with us. Bring whatever you need because I have a feeling we're gonna need you a lot so it'll be better if you're with us. They're only a district away so we won't be flying but we'll be leaving to head over to the local PD and morgue in 10 minutes."

"Um, okay sir."

[Hotch gets up and leaves and a few others follow. Morgan walks up to Garcia.]

"You okay?"

"Yeah, will you help me with something?"

"Anything."

"I need your help getting my system packed up to bring."

"Sure miss thang. Something seems off with you. Are you okay?"

"Just not sure how okay I am being with you guys. Last time I was 'in the field' with your guys I had to shoot a man."

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. I promise you. I'll stay with you as much as a can. And besides, you'll mostly being doing the same thing you do here just somewhere else. We need you more accessible and closer. You'll be okay Penelope."

"Alright-- But I'm thinking you should buy me lunch just to make up for it."

"Wait why me? Hotch gave the order."

"Because I'm not sure Hotch will be as good of a date as you."

[Morgan laughs grabs her hand. They start walking out.]

"That's probably true."

[The scene fades out with them walking out holding hands.]