Save the Queen

[The scene opens up with Hotch, Reid, and Rossi standing outside Garcia's office.]

Hotch: "I think I better stay with her. Reid you and Dave just keep working like you were but I'm worried about Penelope. She's really freaking out over this."

[Hotch's phone rings]

JJ (on speaker phone): Hotch, Sebastian was taken too. We here at his place and the door was busted in and there was an obvious struggle.

Hotch: Are you sure?

JJ: Yeah Hotch, we're sure. What do you want us to do?

Reid: Wait I just remembered something. You guys said when you went to the Hacker's place to get her Sebastian asked if she wanted him to call Jennifer and she said it's only check not checkmate. We need to figure out who Jennifer is because she's the only other person that we haven't looked into thats connected to both of them. It's possible they set this whole thing up and Jennifer is going to help them get away."

Hotch: "I'll get Garcia on it. In the mean time you guys go over whatever we have and see if Jennifer pops up or anything else we can use."

[The scene switches to Hotch walking in to Garcia's office and she turns around]

Garcia: "Anything yet?"

"We have a lead but we're not sure about it."

"Well what is it?"

"Any of the time you were with Lilac did she mention somebody named Jennifer?"

"I don't think so, Aaron I can't think straight right now."

"That's understandable but the only way we can get this girl--"

"Lilac. She's not just another victim."

"The only way we can get Lilac back is if you chase them through their own world."

"Okay, what is it I'm looking for."

"Jennifer. We don't have a last name or anything but she's somehow connected."

"I can search through our databases as well as theirs. I'm pretty sure we won't get much from ours but I think I might be able to find a connection or at least a full name through using their--- I got it. Jennifer Locks. She's 21 and she's on a couple forms for Lilac's emergency contact as well as Sebastian's."

"Got an address?"

"Sending to your phone now, but let me look through the hacker's database and see what else I can find out---"

Morgan: "Penelope!"

"Oh my gosh, Derek. I'm glad your okay. We got somebody. Her name is Jennifer Locks she--"

"Penelope, is that her?"

"Precisely sugar."

[Morgan turns around and hits the door frame. He shouts "dammit!"]

Morgan: "I talked to that son of a bitch at the house."

Hotch: "When?"

"She drove by when I was waiting for Lilac. She asked me if I needed something--- oh god."

Garcia: "Derek?"

"She said I needed to be careful that I might get kidnapped or something."

Hotch: "Okay let's go."

Garcia: "I'm coming and don't try to fight me on this."

[Moran and Hotch give each other a sketchy look and follow out after Garcia]

Hotch: "Morgan, you need to use everything you have with Garcia to protect her. She's not gonna want to stand down. We have no clue how dangerous this unsub is or what she'll do. If we're right, she's killed three kids and just kidnapped two."

Morgan: "Do you think she'll listen?"

Hotch: "To us? I don't know. To you? I don't doubt it."

---------------------------------------------
Authors note:
I'm sorry it took so long to update. I've been really busy with school but I'll be updating again soon with the next part :) thanks for your comments. They motivated me which I needed! Lol!! Have a great day special agents!