December 21, 1975, A Deadly Game of Truth or Dare

December 21, 1975 (37 years until the world ends)

Dear Whatever I Should Call You, (Someone told me to call you that.)

Over my first semester of fifth year at Hogwarts, I had become friends with the Marauders. Probably because I had hung out with them so much to annoy them that I started to like them. For Christmas Break, three of the Marauders were staying at Ravenclaw House. (Peter was busy.)

It was almost midnight. We were hanging out in my room playing a game of truth or dare.

James turned to Remus. "Dare or truth?" he asked.

"That's backwards!" I pointed out. However, no one noticed.

Remus answered, "Truth." Everyone could tell that he thought he was saving himself from doing something embarrassing. But, James' evil smile soon said something completely different.

"Remus, do you like Ravenclaw?" James inquired.

Remus looked shocked. His face was slightly pink as he faked a confused expression. "Which one?"

I swiftly turned so that I was facing him. "Me, obviously," I replied in a perfect imitation of Severus.

"Oh." Remus' face was now bright red.

"So do you?" James asked at the same time Sirius gasped, "You, Remus Lupin, have a crush on a girl? And especially one who's the exact opposite of you."

"It's not like we're dating yet or anything!" Remus exclaimed, a little too quickly.

"But you do want to, don't you?" I teased with a smirk on my face.

Remus protested, "I'm only giving you one truth!" After that outburst, he stormed out of my bed room.

I smiled, "Touchy." But really, on the inside, I was celebrating. The boy that I have a crush on wants to date me!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remus was going to give me a truth or dare, but with him gone, Sirius had to give me one. ~8-( (Oh my gosh! That's how you do one of those things.) "Truth or dare, Ravenclaw?"

"I'm a Slytherin!" I joked. "But I'll take a ... dare."

"Adventurous," James commented.

Sirius gave me a dare of going into Ravenclaw Forest alone. I thought that it wasn't so bad, I had been in there alone jillions of times before, until Sirius finished the dare. I had to go in right after dinner was over and stay in there until the sun rose.

I hate to admit it, but I was afraid. Afraid of being alone. Afraid of staying in the forest all night. And afraid of sleeping.

In the forest.

All night.

Alone.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We decided that all dares would start tomorrow. James would be kissing Lily.  Sirius would be dying his hair hot pink and shopping at Diagon Alley, in front of his parents. Remus would be, well I wasn't quite sure what his dare was. I had fallen asleep just after he came back into my room. And I, well, I would be sleeping.

In the forest.

All night.

Alone.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N BTW, I did not just figure out how to make an emoticon, Lisa did. B/C if you haven't ever noticed, she is from 1975, prehistoric times when dimetrodons (which came before dinosaurs) roamed the earth.